ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i second that.
All I see is a In-N-Out 4x4
nerd.gif

just landed a burg 10, don't stop trying. I was about to give up and boom it hit my cart after 30 minutes of adding and failing

been dipping in and out and not catching up to the posts. From what it looks like, the Naked UB collab is 1.0 knit? 
nerd.gif

I got 2 pending paypal payments to adidas. I didnt even get confirmation #s for. Will I be charged for them??? I did place a order without paypal with reg credit card and that went through and got charged for it already but I dont wanna get charged for paypal pending transactions. Do I have to call adidas or paypal to cancel?

I got 2 pending paypal payments to adidas. I didnt even get confirmation #s for. Will I be charged for them??? I did place a order without paypal with reg credit card and that went through and got charged for it already but I dont wanna get charged for paypal pending transactions. Do I have to call adidas or paypal to cancel?
If you don't have an order confirmation, you don't have an order and won't be charged. The pending charge will fall off in about  week.

Last edited:
they'll eventually fall off, but calling them will expedite the process

If you don't have an order confirmation, you don't have an order and won't be charged. The pending charge will fall off in about  week.

I dont have adidas.com confirmation order #s but I got paypal order emails. Im good right? I wont get charged it will just fall off in about a week?

Back
Top Bottom