ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my adidas uncaged tan orange boosts today. Open the box. Sent me a size 10 instead of the 11 i ordered.so pissed off. Bad enough you cant ever get any release on there without a use of a bot. No i dont want a pathetic gift voucher. I want my god damn size 11. Pathetic.
sorry fam, there will be another time 
mean.gif

its always the CW with the lowest stock numbers, burgandys and royals were the most sought after, I copped a 12 in royals

think we all found out a day or 2 ago burg was going to release. very random lol 

Not always a direct correlation with numbers. The womens blue pair had lowest numbers and there wont be resell there. 

Burgundys were always gonna be the most hyped from this drop. it was easy to see. There was only one burgundy drop and it was 1.0s and they were a UK/japan exclusive and are reselling for yeezy prices now. so everyones been craving em. low numbers (for now) and high demand.
Thanks guys. Had no idea. I get 40% off from Adi.com, so trying to get them for $108 is a no-brainer, but I figured that with a bunch of CWs dropping at once, including whites & greys, these would've been peeps' consolation prizes. Oh well. Hopefully the uncaged look good when I receive them. I have the core black uncaged and love 'em, but never got a caged version since they always seem to vanish in seconds every time they drop on Adi's site.

Anyone think the adidas store in water tower still has them? Debating going to pick up burgundys because f-it.

UPDATE: I now have 6 total Paypal charges on my acct now.... one confirmed order (uncaged burgs)

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

SNKRS/NDC>MostBoutique checkouts>FNL>Foot Sites.................>>>>>>>>Adi.com

Hey Adidas, maybe you should try this: https://www.shopify.com/

UPDATE: I now have 6 total Paypal charges on my acct now.... one confirmed order (uncaged burgs)

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

SNKRS/NDC>MostBoutique checkouts>FNL>Foot Sites.................>>>>>>>>Adi.com

Hey Adidas, maybe you should try this: https://www.shopify.com/
If you think demandware is bad...shopify is 100x worse. 

They at least won't keep charging and charging you. But that shopify stock is gone or backdoored instantly. 

Last edited:

If you think demandware is bad...shopify is 100x worse. 

They at least won't keep charging and charging you. But that shopify stock is gone or backdoored instantly. 
Yeah, the backdooring is pretty bad on a lot of shopify releases. But I try to order most of Extra Butter's collabs and I always found their releases to go pretty smoothly. Whether that's a statement to their collabs' popularity or how they manage their storefront, I dunno.

What's the one boutique that always has a "Megatron" issue or something like that every release... Ubiq? Someplace in Philly I think. That used to be my least favorite sneaker shopping experience until Adi started going off the cliff a couple yrs ago. 

if you're getting payment errors, STOP submitting. It's only flagging your account even more and you will continuously run into those problems in the future. 

Back
Top Bottom