ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

"The first rule of Fight Club is.... HEY GUYS -- CHECK OUT THIS NEW FIGHT CLUB I JUST JOINED!!!"
laugh.gif

nevermind, went back enough pages to find the timeline of posts lol

sucks

that's why i made that exclusive facebook group, but in the end it was not enough people contributing and a majority of people just wanting information

damn you got samples! I am a size 12 though lol 
Yeah bro I couldn't pass it up. Way under retail and they do fit big, closer to a 9. But still a bit too small. I'm betting the general release will be stupid to cop, so I might just end up making these work. 

Yeah bro I couldn't pass it up. Way under retail and they do fit big, closer to a 9. But still a bit too small. I'm betting the general release will be stupid to cop, so I might just end up making these work. 
Awesome! I would definitely make it work for that deal, haha

how did you manage to get a sample? You have an insider?

how did you manage to get a sample? You have an insider?
In short yes. But if you are good at legit checking and are comfortable dealing overseas, you can very easily get samples yourself. But for most people it's too risky. 

Back
Top Bottom