ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a wrap at adidas SM. Sounds like they were gone a good 30+ minutes ago. Something fishy though. Wouldn't be surprised if they were just sitting in the back with employees waiting for end of the day. Employee was acting really sketch when I asked. Oh well

It's a wrap at adidas SM. Sounds like they were gone a good 30+ minutes ago. Something fishy though. Wouldn't be surprised if they were just sitting in the back with employees waiting for end of the day. Employee was acting really sketch when I asked. Oh well
All the stores that sells shoes in SM have shady employees. One dude at Champs refused to go in the back to check for the Cream restock, went to another dude and he found more sizes in the back. 

All the stores that sells shoes in SM have shady employees. One dude at Champs refused to go in the back to check for the Cream restock, went to another dude and he found more sizes in the back. 
Yeah but what store doesn't have shady employees when it comes to something hyped? Sucks for the rest of us. 

South Coast Plaza is the same.

That happened to me there too. I hate that store

It's why I talk poorly about sneaker store employees. No disrespect to anyone here who has that as a job but most are scum bags

So after striking out on everything, got a call from my plug, he had some belugas. ​
They will be sold at rape I believe. UNLESS ANY OF You fellow NTers, really need them desperately , condition for the promo to apply, not being an *******, being active, being cool, being in need. ​
 ​
Only if you had a size 10.

Outcome of my battle with CBP.. if anyone has any real way to dispute this hit me up please

Doubt there's any way you can avoid paying Duties. Good luck though. I'd at least try arguing that the value of the shoe is whatever the retail price is. CBP really going to go of resell prices
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Outcome of my battle with CBP.. if anyone has any real way to dispute this hit me up please
Damn that sucks about the duty. Surprised that you cited the de minimis exemption and they still charged you duty. I've never experienced this, especially since the exemption was raised to 800 and I have bought watches and shoes from the EU multiple times. Very odd. Good luck man. 

nevermind, went back enough pages to find the timeline of posts lol

sucks

that's why i made that exclusive facebook group, but in the end it was not enough people contributing and a majority of people just wanting information
Thanks for the invite...  
laugh.gif

I'll probably one of those waiting for info 
roll.gif

must've missed you by a few minutes, I was there ~215 and saw the "last" pair go out the door. Got a bunch of mixed responses when I asked about the 3.0s and trico's too.

Damn that sucks about the duty. Surprised that you cited the de minimis exemption and they still charged you duty. I've never experienced this, especially since the exemption was raised to 800 and I have bought watches and shoes from the EU multiple times. Very odd. Good luck man. 
NVM. Didn't read carefully lol

Last edited:
Man this thread moves at an amazaing rate. Anyway i went to adidas store today just to see whats up. 3.0 look real dope in hand and material is real nice. very stretchy and looks comfy. They only had black and grey tho

most stores only have black and white with a few carrying grey or navy...at least by me. seems like the other colors could be harder to find in store. 

Back
Top Bottom