ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TTS.

I did a size comparison a bit earlier in the thread:

Took some pictures and made some images on how the 3.0's compare to the 2.0's from above. Not the best pictures but I think they get the point across well. I ordered .5 size up as I did with the 2.0's but found that the 3.0's run a bit larger than usual. My future pairs of 3.0's will be ordered TTS instead of the half size up recommendation of the 2.0's. Pictures below.

2.0 (left) vs 3.0 (right):
3.0 knit is much thinner, and allows more stretch.
3.0 toe box is also roomier.
View media item 2253654

2.0 Toebox Fit (no insoles): US Men's 11 
Yellow indicates where my big toe ends.
As most UB owners I removed the insoles since the tongue area of the shoe was squeezing my foot.
View media item 2253653

2.0 vs 3.0 Toebox Fit - Both are US Men's 11
Sky Blue (top) shows fit with insoles in.
Carolina Blue (bottom) where my big toe ends.
View media item 2253655

Other notes:
I have wide feet.
I wear 10.5 in 350v1, Roshe 1, AF1, and most Nikes. Also 10.5 in Puma R698.
I wear 11 in UB 2.0 and AM90.
While wearing these I had on a new pair of adidas socks that weren't necessarily thin.
When I re-inserted the insole on the 3.0, the tongue area still squeezed by foot a bit, it was much more comfortable with the insole out. Might be due to the newness of the shoe.

Conclusion on 3.0 fit:
Thinner PK lets your foot move around much easier than the 2.0s. Order TTS. 

Really appreciate you taking the time to do this, man. Definitely was helpful!

What do you guys think?

Black Tricos plus 150 for RCs? Good deal?

I don't think so. You can just about find them for the range you spent in total. 180 for tricos if you had taxes applied plus 150 you're at 330. A few people in here already posted links for 325-350. You're pretty much paying resell price for that deal. But that's just my thoughts.

What do you guys think?

Black Tricos plus 150 for RCs? Good deal?

That's about the going resale rate. Assuming Tricolors are valued at $250 right now. I'd do it before Tricolor value drops more in 1.5 weeks. Tricolors are basically a GR for a PK. They will flood the market on the 26th.

Maybe try to get them down to $130 on top? Also, any RC resale prices at around $325-350 have sold out immediately since its under market average. Windy City has maybe a pair or two left in sz 11.

Last edited:
That's fair right now, but 6 months from now whoever is getting rc's is getting the deal.

Yeah, RC will be going $450-500 + in 6 months assuming any restocks end in the next 1-2 weeks before or around Christmas. Eventually, I think they reach or surpass SNS level prices. Would have to sit on them for awhile though. Maybe a year.

Last edited:
Yeah, RC will be going $450-500 + in 6 months assuming any restocks end in the next 1-2 weeks before or around Christmas. Eventually, I think they reach or surpass SNS level prices. Would have to sit on them for awhile though. Maybe a year.
Agree with you, but I'm not sure about them reaching tee time level though. In due time we will know though lol. 

to be fair, no one would've guessed the SNS would go up like they did. Some people here were hesitant to pay $300 resale for them right after release. 

Agree with you, but I'm not sure about them reaching tee time level though. In due time we will know though lol. 

What's tee time going for? $700+? If that's the case, RC probably hit $650 tops 1.5 years from now. If you want multiples, now is the time to stack up. RC resale is already at $350-450 depending on sizing right off the bat. These are a collab and with the RC brand being larger/more hyped than SNS imo, they will rise in value quickly.

Last edited:
What's tee time going for? $700+? If that's the case, RC probably hit $650 tops 1.5 years from now. If you want multiples, now is the time to stack up.
True now is most def the time! But I think 7 to 800 for fair prices. Outrageous prices are 9 to 1000. 

to be fair, no one would've guessed the SNS would go up like they did. Some people here were hesitant to pay $300 resale for them right after release. 
Haha you can say that for all ub collabs. Only one's that started out high were solebox. The rest were mad low then just shot up like crazy. 

True now is most def the time! But I think 7 to 800 for fair prices. Outrageous prices are 9 to 1000. 

I think RC proudction numbers are a fair bit higher than SNS so they may not reach $750 + anytime soon but people picking them up for $500+ in 5-6 months will be regretting not picking them up sooner.

Aesthetically, I think these are the most unique and appealing collab. The RC name is also strong.

The SNS collab has scarcity going for it imo. Same for the WW. I don't find the Solebox appealing personally and the Uncaged Hypebeast looks like an Uncaged 1.0 CB or OG Purple with a white cup. I'm biased but the RC is def a top 2 collab for me. Really liking the upcoming Naked too though.

Last edited:
I think RC proudction numbers are a fair bit higher than SNS so they may not reach $750 + anytime soon but people picking them up for $500+ in 5-6 months will be regretting not picking them up sooner.

Get them for 350 now then resell it for 500 in 6 months. Not bad.

I think RC proudction numbers are a fair bit higher than SNS so they may not reach $750 + anytime soon but people picking them up for $500+ in 5-6 months will be regretting not picking them up sooner
I think so as well, man. Which is why I don't think they will shoot that high, but honestly it's hard to predict this ****. Lol we shall see. 

Back
Top Bottom