ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one ever expected the Highsnobs to get as high as they are either... probably would have never taken them on vacation to New York if I knew they would.

Wood Woods too.

anyone have the toe poking through the primeknit issue like I do and have the RCs? does your toe still poke through or does the stretchiness rectify the problem?

No one ever expected the Highsnobs to get as high as they are either... probably would have never taken them on vacation to New York if I knew they would.

Wood Woods too.

I regret not picking up the Highsnobs 4-5 months ago for $350-380 in sz 11.5-12. Better than WG and MG by far. Can't find them for less than $500 now if that.

Wood Woods too.

WW was my biggest regret. At 350 I didnt grab it. Smh.

Shipping cost
USA, JAPAN, CHINA, HONG KONG, AUSTRALIA - € 30 / FREE for orders above € 250

Add a second pair or something like this for free ship..
http://www.urbanjunglestore.com/en/adidas-nmd-r1-pk-8666.html

repped
thanks man

Still nothing new from Sweatshop. Does anyone know where I can check my order since I placed my order as a guest. For those who got cancelled orders, did you get a mail saying it got cancelled? Haven't been charged either yet, only a pending charge on PayPal.

actually they will send email confirmation after 1-2days
maybe they got overload after that 3.0

I regret not picking up the Highsnobs 4-5 months ago for $350-380 in sz 11.5-12. Better than WG and MG by far. Can't find them for less than $500 now if that.
I almost let them go for 300 but then I just let them sit in my closet for months. 

Someone offered me 3ms and cash for them and I never took them up on the offer. I regret that so much.

Ohhh ****. It's becoming a socks thread again. 

New Uniqlo no show socks are still the ************* best. For a no show sock they're super comfy and somehow they never slip.

smokin.gif

I think its Asia pre release?
Nah. Icef uckingfire has connects to get sample pairs and super early releases.

I can't wait for the Military Green vs Olive/Gum sole arguments in 3-4 months.

I'm currently team Olive/Gum. Those and the Burgundy Wool 3.0. We have a second chance at UB Grail redemption. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
lol 3-4 months. It already happened when Iff posted a picture of them two together.

Yeah, but it's rather tame on here or I missed most it fortunately. Come release time, it's gonna get heated. Feelings will be hurt. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Army green pack already released in China I presume? Also saw someone from China selling a nice olive/green LTD colorway that was an Asia exclusive only? 

Back
Top Bottom