ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They're still at 400 doubt they'll go up in the near future. 

I had a bid on a pair in ebay for 360 , now i think it's around 380 for that pear
They will always go up once the market dries up. Especially, since they are a collab. Members noted that people were hesitant about paying $300 resale for the SNS when they first came out and RC resale is even higher right off the bat. Look at SNS prices now. Furthermore, the RC collab is arguably better looking and more hyped than the SNS despite larger production numbers. 

Highsnobiety Collab went up $150 or so in resale from 4-5 months ago. Can't find DS under $500 in sizes 11.5-12 anymore. Hence, my regret at not picking them up for $350 or so. The RC will slowly but surely creep up back to the $500+ they were going for pre-release. 

Last edited:
Decided to cancel my RRS pre order for the 3.0. Want to try these on in person if I get the chance. I hope when I'm in south florida next week I'll be able to find some Navy's or Burgs sitting. Did these hit Adidas stores along with the online drop?

yep, they started hitting stores this week. Not sure if Burgs have but i know its coming.

So I stopped buying/collecting sneakers for awhile I told myself I'm done but i keep hearing about Adidas and the boost tech and it really got me curious. 

Thanks to @reigning  for hooking me up with that discounted link and my first pair of UB

I have to say they are the most comfortable shoe I ever put on. :D

came in today from SS

So I stopped buying/collecting sneakers for awhile I told myself I'm done but i keep hearing about Adidas and the boost tech and it really got me curious. 

Thanks to @reigning
 for hooking me up with that discounted link and my first pair of UB

I have to say they are the most comfortable shoe I ever put on. :D

came in today from SS
View media item 2255507

View media item 2255508

Those the Navys? I thought the SS link was for the black 3.0s. Or maybe Im colorblind lol

Last edited:
im seriously thinking about resell for a second pair of RCs, im loving these things on feet, and you know prices will end up going back up.
I'll probably do the same but for a size 12. I just got my size 13 that I paid resell for and I love them but size 13 resell price is ridiculous.

Found my 10.5 in the TB's $369 shipped. One of the cheaper offerings I've seen since they dropped, so I pulled the trigger.

Last edited:

You gotta be patient I've gotten both 9.5 and 10 for $350ea shipped and paypal'd. I would message the sellers and work around ebay.
I've tried to work around some sellers on ebay. But I don't know why they're so noobs outside ebay, is like everything outside of it were like a **** show a mad house XXII century technology.. 

Still I already have my pair coming 

are the 3.0 at any footstores? didnt see any in person when i went to the mall.

Back
Top Bottom