ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me rip the emblems and badges off your car. You can still drive it.
I wear my Y3s and the it looks like the back of a TOYOTA pickup with half the letters missing from YOHJI, does that count? 

All I'm saying is its a little overboard to repaint something when its going to rub off with normal wear anyway. But if you want to go home and paint some shoes by all means go ahead. 

Sorry to bump but any advice to repair this? I am concerned because I haven't even worn these outside yet. I've only worn them at home.
Only advice would be to very carefully paint the letters using silver paint.

More logical choice would be to just live with it.

weird I get 194.81
I took a screenshot. I think you have to pick united states in the upper right corner.

* In other news my Triple White 3.0's just arrived. I've never tried an Ultraboost and HOLY GOD IT IS SO COMFORTABLE WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE IT!

Let me rip the emblems and badges off your car. You can still drive it.

I wear my Y3s and the it looks like the back of a TOYOTA pickup with half the letters missing from YOHJI, does that count? 

All I'm saying is its a little overboard to repaint something when its going to rub off with normal wear anyway. But if you want to go home and paint some shoes by all means go ahead. 

The difference is my pair is practically new. I haven't worn them outside because of the rain. I've only tried them on at home a few times and put them back in the box. If the letters start rubbing off after a few months then so be it.

The difference is my pair is practically new. I haven't worn them outside because of the rain. I've only tried them on at home a few times and put them back in the box. If the letters start rubbing off after a few months then so be it.
Gotcha then I apologize for giving my opinion. Good luck painting your shoes.

Found a video to help:

Completely agree man, they look dope on feet. I also got a pair for myself in the men's equivalent size and believe they truly could have been labeled unisex and are really underrated. They don't look 'womens' at all and the quality is amazing. I know a lot of people were mentioning that the RC UB PK felt thin and a bit cheap, but the material on these RC PB is great. It's really stretchy and I love how the pattern goes around the whole upper instead of just the toebox. Glad that all the hype was on the UB of this collab which made these really easy to cop. They are one of my favorites right now.
just gave my girl her pair and they are fire.

I took a screenshot. I think you have to pick united states in the upper right corner.

* In other news my Triple White 3.0's just arrived. I've never tried an Ultraboost and HOLY GOD IT IS SO COMFORTABLE WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE IT!
I'm getting $155.84 as well so even after shipping 30 euros for shipping, the shoes are basically US retail. I'll probably take the L regardless. 

I'm getting $155.84 as well so even after shipping 30 euros for shipping, the shoes are basically US retail. I'll probably take the L regardless. 
Let's wait for the best .. who am I kidding I won't be trying I don't need those 

Last edited:
Mens US 10 is a womens 11.5 correct? Im getting diff conversions with all these size charts 

Last edited:
im seriously thinking about resell for a second pair of RCs, im loving these things on feet, and you know prices will end up going back up.

That Naked pair is going to be damn near impossible, right?
Basically.
laugh.gif
Especially the larger sizes...

im seriously thinking about resell for a second pair of RCs, im loving these things on feet, and you know prices will end up going back up.
They're still at 400 doubt they'll go up in the near future. 

I had a bid on a pair in ebay for 360 , now i think it's around 380 for that pear

They're still at 400 doubt they'll go up in the near future. 

I had a bid on a pair in ebay for 360 , now i think it's around 380 for that pear
You gotta be patient I've gotten both 9.5 and 10 for $350ea shipped and paypal'd. I would message the sellers and work around ebay.

Last edited:
Decided to cancel my RRS pre order for the 3.0. Want to try these on in person if I get the chance. I hope when I'm in south florida next week I'll be able to find some Navy's or Burgs sitting. Did these hit Adidas stores along with the online drop?

Back
Top Bottom