ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So I was at the 5th ave store again in NYC and they told me they restocked RCs AGAIN this morning lol. Not sure if someone mentioned it already, if so, my bad. Only sizes 10-10.5 with 11 pairs available. Kind of like the Santa Monica store...
anybody want to help this poor boy living in Turkey to hook up a pair? we never receive these type of stuffs. i appreciate if someone would get me a US10. Just please :'(

What
anybody want to help this poor boy living in Turkey to hook up a pair? we never receive these type of stuffs. i appreciate if someone would get me a US10. Just please :'(

What part of turkey? The adidas stores there do carry exclusives, from Istanbul to Sìde.

Last edited:

Off topic but if you start your sale post as,

" ******** Reading Is Key ******** "

I automatically hope everyone lowballs you until you give in. I normally dismiss this posts but it seems like half the people selling RCs are writing that ****.

***READING IS KEY***

$400 firm

Commenter: $300 PP invoiced?

holy these 3.0 run long i have about an inch of toe space @ my reg ub size
just got my SS package, couldn't agree with you more. Good thing I went TTS on these instead of 0.5 up like I did with 2.0s

and I'm not sure I'd put the packaging any higher than JD, mine came in bags but at least the box wasn't trashed by the time it arrived. Easily justified by speed of delivery though.

What
What part of turkey bro? There definitely are stores there that carry these. From Istanbul to Sìde

Isn't 290 SQM a well known sneaker store in Istanbul?
Dude is close to enough for Euro releases. Venture to guess, he could also develop MidEast store connects. Not so poor if can afford $200+ shoes from overseas.

Not trying to sound overly cold or flippant, just indifferent to the plea.

Wow im jealous. You guys are actually getting JD sports packages to your house. Im probably gonna have another month long journey

TB UB from FNL came in today. 

Navy 3.0 coming in tomorrow from ADC. I guess you can say its BOOST week.

they even have 30 pairs of size 13 women? Thats like impossible to find. anything 12 and above is very difficult.
For most releases, I suspect no but this is a collab and they are the collab store, so I figure they will have something available since "men's sizes" will be apparently available. Figure the majority of men's sizes will be 9-10.5 or women's 10-11.5. Rest of us will have to scrap for the low quantity of "large" sizes. 

Last edited:
holy these 3.0 run long i have about an inch of toe space @ my reg ub size

just got my SS package, couldn't agree with you more. Good thing I went TTS on these instead of 0.5 up like I did with 2.0s

View media item 2255710
Also went TTS and my toe has barely enough space. Touching my toe with my finger. Trying them on without insoles.

First impression. Feel a lot more comfortable than 1.0's. Probably keep these and sell my DS pair of CB 1.0's.

Anyone know where I can get a womans size 6 in the UB 3.0 Whites? Or black/whites? Thanks....

First impression. Feel a lot more comfortable than 1.0's. Probably keep these and sell my DS pair of CB 1.0's.
Same exact thing i was thinking. I copped a DS pair of CB's about two months ago as a backup and never touched them, but these feel so much more comfortable.

Also when i wore my burgundy pair this week it was raining and i didn't feel a drop of water on the toebox, usually something that happens instantly with the 1.0's.

So I'm guessing actual TTS? Instead of the usual half size up?
ill see by monday and let you know, have a size 11 3.0 coming in

but my regular size in ultraboosts 11.5 (Wide footed) for the 3.0 is slightly loose on the ankle and have about 1 inch in the toe area

Isn't 290 SQM a well known sneaker store in Istanbul?
Dude is close to enough for Euro releases. Venture to guess, he could also develop MidEast store connects. Not so poor if can afford $200+ shoes from overseas.

Not trying to sound overly cold or flippant, just indifferent to the plea.

This reigning champ collab is not released in Europe, what i mean to say by saying poor is the lack of source of some exclusive sneakers here. For example triple blacks didn't release here in Istanbul when they released in Europe or Us.

About 290sqm, it is so hard to deal with them in normal ways. Everybody going to read a quite great story about the store owner with visual proofs, soon. He is backdooring and he behaves like (in social media) he is against any type of reselling market. And he can individually picks customers by saying "you are reseller i don't sell to you" or behaving weird if you visit his store the first time and you have no idea what he is talking about especially you were there for 3 hours in line. And due to he doesn't know you and he has a super wise that give him an ability to understand who is the reseller and who aren't (i don't care, i was there for my own pair) you have no way to leave the store without shopping. He is a backdoorer i have proofs too. And playing very good in social media. I am going to expose everything about this store and owners real face!

This is why i will never be able to purchase exclusives here. I rather prefer to pay resell price instead of give him money to increase his irresponsible business!

Last edited:

ill see by monday and let you know, have a size 11 3.0 coming in

but my regular size in ultraboosts 11.5 (Wide footed) for the 3.0 is slightly loose on the ankle and have about 1 inch in the toe area
Huge difference between the 2.0 vs 3.0 ankle opening:

The 3.0s definitely fit bigger or the knits not as tight as the 1.0. Tried on my cousins 9.5 and theres a lot of space, my true size is 9. I guess i'll give the final verdict when my navy 3.0s come in tomorrow, got my true size in em

Last edited:
My winnsports white 1.0 came in today. The off white looks a lot more yellow than picture I've seen online. Anyone else know about this?

Back
Top Bottom