ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I know, but mine look really yellow. Should I post a pic?
I posted this the other day when my 3.0s came in. It's not overly apparent when by itself (or at a glance), but when next to the subsequent releases (and even just upon real close inspection) the off-white portion of the knit (which is how it has always been for the 1.0) becomes heavily apparent.

View media item 2255788
Unless of course you mean that they're even more yellow/off white than that.

Last edited:
What do you all think about the green overload for the 3.0? Looks like we have Military, Olive, and these "night cargo",  also anyone know anything about the ones withe gum sole below? These black look really good, i think they would go great with a khaki or white upper as well. 

I posted this the other day when my 3.0s came in. It's not overly apparent when by itself (or at a glance), but when next to the subsequent releases (and even just upon real close inspection) the off-white portion of the knit (which is how it has always been for the 1.0) becomes heavily apparent.

ya this is how the 1.0's look - one of the reasons I dig them - a bit frothy...

Wait no way are these 3.0s limited right? It's just hypebeasts buying them up? I can't pounce til after the holidays and I absolutely want a black, a navy, and a white

View media item 2255788

ya this is how the 1.0's look - one of the reasons I dig them - a bit frothy...

I call them yeast infections in my head

imgur (dot) com/a/456hb
I can't post links, but that them. In person, mine still look more yellow than the ones posted above. Also, is the mesh supposed to have a greenish tint to it?
yep looks normal for the 1.0's - it's why they're special! 

I'm the opposite of balmenish and gordyloc. I just got my pair from SS and I like the CB 1.0s more. If anyone wants a 9.5 CB 3.0 for SS price plus shipping to them lmk. It'd still be about $20 off the retail price.

To be clear, I like the 1.0 more.. I have a beater pair and a DS pair sitting in the closet. I wasn't planning on copping 3.0's but it was a no brainer at $140. Figured if I like them I could sell the extra CB 1.0 and still come out ahead.

dam so NYC had ANOTHER restock on RC? I wonder if any places in Socal will have a restock on them as well . . wheres that one guy with the plug in socal that knows... 

dam so NYC had ANOTHER restock on RC? I wonder if any places in Socal will have a restock on them as well . . wheres that one guy with the plug in socal that knows... 
We ain't getting that plug no more sadly. One time deal.

https://www.forumsport.com/adidas-zapatilla-running-hombre-ultraboost-bb3911-411271/

Don't sleep on this EU people.. 134€ shipped for MC 2.0! Few sizes back. 
ZZZZZZZZZ
tired.gif

Haha, i really like this colorway, on feet they look dope! Have to cook on that price. 
I went for the solar red 2.0 instead.  I couldn't resist that price and I love that red continental sole.

MC just remind me of Fruit Loops in milk for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom