ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Buy those on ADC with AFF30 for $77. Coupon expires tonight. I already bought a couple for the family. And you can return them within 30days after wearing them if they are not as comfortable. Testing them out for the gym and running so far so good.
Good looks, just copped a couple pears.   You are clutch 
smokin.gif

I know it's hard to speculate about the future and this isn't the best question, but where do you guys see the most hyped 3.0 settling at re-sell wise (CNY, Military, Olive, Wool Berg, Wool Grey, White Noise)? Over $300-$350? 

I'm jaded from losing out on Olive 2.0, RC, and TB when they were released and want to prep my wallet for the eventually concession to paying resell price haha.

As a side note anyone feel like the 1.0's have been climbing in price since the RC and TB dropped? I was able to snag the 3M's DS for $320, and now I don't see anything less than $400-500. Also, it's funny seeing these Olive 2.0's sell out on both the drop and Footlocker/Eastbay restock and yet sell for ~240 on stockx, when combined with the $25 gift certificate is not that much more if at all than retail; ***** *** resellers just buy everything and screw up everything. Guess i'm not helping by paying that resell price.

I know it's hard to speculate about the future and this isn't the best question, but where do you guys see the most hyped 3.0 settling at re-sell wise (CNY, Military, Olive, Wool Berg, Wool Grey, White Noise)? Over $300-$350? 

I'm jaded from losing out on Olive 2.0, RC, and TB when they were released and want to prep my wallet for the eventually concession to paying resell price haha.

As a side note anyone feel like the 1.0's have been climbing in price since the RC and TB dropped? I was able to snag the 3M's DS for $320, and now I don't see anything less than $400-500. Also, it's funny seeing these Olive 2.0's sell out on both the drop and Footlocker/Eastbay restock and yet sell for ~240 on stockx, when combined with the $25 gift certificate is not that much more if at all than retail; ***** *** resellers just buy everything and screw up everything. Guess i'm not helping by paying that resell price.

Adidas is scaling out as a whole. Even the Yeezys are produced in higher #'s there will always be a resell market for anything with high demand, but the the gap is closing.

Where can CB 1.0s be had for retail?
eBay like somebody else said, there's a couple of online stores that have them for basically retail plus shipping- and they still restock on a couple of websites every now and then if you know where to look

RF posted on his IG story the whites and I could've sworn he said F&F. Hope that just means special packaging and not the colorway itself

Ah my bad, was actually referring to the Alphabounce :smile:

Can't seem to find the tan colorway locally. Wonder if they released only in US?

i tried searching the thread but couldn't find any. do you guys have any news when the Reigning Champs will release in Europe? i slept on these and I need a pair, but not that bad to pay resell for.

Back
Top Bottom