ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like my alphabounces as shoes i can wear and beat up on. Theyre comfortable enough to me especially at the $50 pricepoint i paid. That tan cw is dope

AB comfort > UB

The translucent cage on the 3.0's gonna yellow over time. Yuck.

Last edited:
^now that's saying something haha!
I've seen some on here said that too actually. Especially walking around Disneyland for a day or some sort.

And the future craft is insane. Just absolutely beautiful

yayy more exclusives for New York!!!

meanwhile Boston cant even sniff an adidas store being built
mean.gif
Same over here in Seattle. But our sneaker market does suck, so I'm not surprised. 

lets be real here, these aren't really gonna be NYC exclusives because people from ALL over the country going to try for them.. and then fly out to get them if they win

lets be real here, these aren't really gonna be NYC exclusives because people from ALL over the country going to try for them.. and then fly out to get them if they win

They're releasing in London and Tokyo too. So it gives people 2 other destinations :rofl:

**** adidas for making the 3D Runners NYC/London only. I'm gonna be salty about that for a while. Those are my grails and there's no way I'll be able to afford what I'm sure will be astronomical resale prices.

Seriously **** adidas. This has me considering just giving up and offing my whole collection.

Last edited:
from my understanding the way the app works is you have to be in the geographical location. It uses your phones gps location to tell wether you're "in the zone" in this case NYC

from my understanding the way the app works is you have to be in the geographical location. It uses your phones gps location to tell wether you're "in the zone" in this case NYC
There are methods to skirt around this requirement and spoof your GPS location. A LOT of people do this, as well as use a jailbreak tweak to auto tap. It's almost as rigged as ADC releases. 

**** adidas for making the 3D Runners NYC/London only. I'm gonna be salty about that for a while. Those are my grails and there's no way I'll be able to afford what I'm sure will be astronomical resale prices.

Seriously **** adidas. This has me considering just giving up and offing my whole collection.

I'm about to sell a kidney.

Edit; what's the resale looking like on human organs??

Last edited:

Don't do it tank. Maybe this is just the red carpet opening in long list world wide releases. I'm really hoping that's the case. The color makes me think it just may be the beginning...

There are methods to skirt around this requirement and spoof your GPS location. A LOT of people do this, as well as use a jailbreak tweak to auto tap. It's almost as rigged as ADC releases. 
Can you spoof location in iPhone without Jailbreak?

Back
Top Bottom