ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

On FB...  
roll.gif
roll.gif

3.0s fit so much better for people with wide feet

size 11 fits pretty well for me and i dont feel constricted (1.0 size is 11.5)

Posted a couple pages back, but does anyone know how to remove glue stains from the upper. This is my first pair of boosts that I got on Tuesday's release. The glue is pretty thick on the upper toe material and I haven't been able to pick it off. Using a suede eraser only caused abrasion to the surrounding material as well.

Posted a couple pages back, but does anyone know how to remove glue stains from the upper. This is my first pair of boosts that I got on Tuesday's release. The glue is pretty thick on the upper toe material and I haven't been able to pick it off. Using a suede eraser only caused abrasion to the surrounding material as well.
Try applying a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a towel or microfiber cloth/towel and gently rub at the glue stain. I haven't tried this myself but that's what I would do.

Disclaimer: I do not know what effect rubbing alcohol might have on the primeknit upper.

Try applying a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a towel or microfiber cloth/towel and gently rub at the glue stain. I haven't tried this myself but that's what I would do.

Disclaimer: I do not know what effect rubbing alcohol might have on the primeknit upper.
I tried rubbing alcohol on a pair of my PK NMDs and it didn't harm/discolor anything, but it also didn't do anything to the glue.

These are nice, comfortable, and ready for winter and rainy days.
Do these run like the ZG knits? Don't think i can pass with the current prices.
Most of the Y-3 Sport line runs different from other Y-3 stuff. I just got the Y-3 Sport Trail X (which I highly recommend for winter boost shoe/boot) and they're pretty much TTS. I went .5 down and would have liked em a tiny bit bigger.

It's extra epoxy that binds the outsole to the midsole. That epoxy has already cured and has binded with the Boost. No way of getting that out without destroying the protective gloss and potentially the boost material.

painting it white would be one of your only options but you might just have to live with it.

It's extra epoxy that binds the outsole to the midsole. That epoxy has already cured and has binded with the Boost. No way of getting that out without destroying the protective gloss and potentially the boost material.

painting it white would be one of your only options but you might just have to live with it.

It's not on the boost. It's on the PK (toe).

It's not on the boost. It's on the PK (toe).
From my experience where I have seen that excess epoxy is at the toe in the thinnest part of the boost.

without seeing any pics, I could only assume that epoxy is where the boost and outsole meet. Even then so, I would assume that it is the same expoxy used to bind knit to boost.

Edit: Just went back to his original post. Never seen glue like that on PK. Not sure if you can take that out without ripping the knit. possible return for new pair?

CB 3.0s I highly doubt will be limited so when they restock it might be a good alternative.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom