ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This one
I like that one too, but won't be pulling the trigger because I need TB and might have to pay resell if they don't re-release somewhere
mad.gif

FU adidas for limiting everything.  I never thought coach shoes would be limited
mean.gif

Last edited:
I like that one too, but won't be pulling the trigger because I need TB and might have to pay resell if they don't re-release somewhere>:

FU adidas for limiting everything.  I never thought coach shoes would be limited:smh:  

pass on that miAdidas code then :nerd:

Hey guys what are the best websites to enter raffles/buy ultra boosts that ship internationally? Over here in New Zealand we get like 1 pair of each size lol

fair enough, they aren't that big of a deal to me though- I actually like regular core blacks more anyways (figured they would drop to $250-300 soon too for regular sizes)

i wonder why germany ( i mean adidas is german) is so far behind with exclusives... it's kinda sad for me :/
adidas does not care about germany cause sadly they dont have to....simple as that.

they wanna catch up with nike to be the global top dogs, so other markets are much more important to them. 

in germany they only treat gay influencers and bloggers and some mainstream stars or sports guys with the nice stuff....

It's extra epoxy that binds the outsole to the midsole. That epoxy has already cured and has binded with the Boost. No way of getting that out without destroying the protective gloss and potentially the boost material.

painting it white would be one of your only options but you might just have to live with it.

Thanks for the response, I wish it was on the boost, then I wouldn't mind. Unfortunately it's on the actual fabric of the toe box. I'm just going to send them back. Rubbing alcohol hasn't worked for me in the past and this material seems sensitive.

All size dependent.  8 through 12, $350 - 400 maybe.  If you're a size 13, expect upwards of $600.
this the market range....im still trying to get a pair for under $350

he said fair price, anybody paying over that should consider getting CB1.0s for $200 and having them painted, same thing
who you gonna get to paint it??? not everyone has access to a good place/person for that...i'd love recommendations though

Thanks for the response, I wish it was on the boost, then I wouldn't mind. Unfortunately it's on the actual fabric of the toe box. I'm just going to send them back. Rubbing alcohol hasn't worked for me in the past and this material seems sensitive.
If you posted a pic it might give people a better idea what you're dealing with and they might have better advice.

If you posted a pic it might give people a better idea what you're dealing with and they might have better advice.
He posted a pic. I had to go back to his original post.

It looks like the epoxy somehow dripped on the knit.

He posted a pic. I had to go back to his original post.

It looks like the epoxy somehow dripped on the knit.
Ah yeah I see it, thought it was something completely different.

Sorry @Ronaldo Nazario  I think you're probably SOL

Back
Top Bottom