ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did and got mine in today.
What's the difference between the laces from RLS and Lace Lab, and which do you guys prefer?
I've bought from both and I prefer RLS because the lace tips on the UB laces fit. Some lace lab laces have thicker lace tips which is a pain to sneak those in the eyelets.

I've bought from both and I prefer RLS because the lace tips on the UB laces fit. Some lace lab laces have thicker lace tips which is a pain to sneak those in the eyelets.
Do you normally rock them with the laces untied or was that just for photo purposes?

Any issues with the rope laces untying? They look pretty stiff

I think that's a different shoe right? I saw the pic on GOAT of either this or a similar pair and the nickname was "Zebra".

Yeah that pic is on the first post of this thread. Those are the white noise, just a computer mockup of them for catalog pics.

View media item 2259148
Pics from FB groups. This would have been a better White Noise 3.0

some said white noise, other said. zebra
But its all the same, which make it different was the color of the outsole
At first sample it was white, But I think ADC gonna release it with black outsole

You gotta do some legwork brah. Just signed up to ask this haha. 

Try the usual places: ebay, stockx, goat, twitter for restocks, fb groups, instagram posts, etc. 
Nah I signed up to buy space jams. Used to collect nike SBs and jordans. Not familar with adidas boost/nmd as I've only recently starting collecting again and always scared to buy from Ebay.

Thanks for the reply though.

Do you normally rock them with the laces untied or was that just for photo purposes?

Any issues with the rope laces untying? They look pretty stiff

I always rock my UBs untied or laced loosely. No issues with rope laces untying. The quality of their laces are pretty solid

Who here gonna attempt to cop the Yeezys on 17th? 

Anybody here ever hit without a 6min headstart on the Foot App?

Who here gonna attempt to cop the Yeezys on 17th? 

Anybody here ever hit without a 6min headstart on the Foot App?
Without the 6 minute head start, might as well take the L. I had a 6 minute head start along with others and hit none of the 3 colorways. 

I believe my bro @pg62 was able to hit for the 3 cws with that head start.

Without the 6 minute head start, might as well take the L. I had a 6 minute head start along with others and hit none of the 3 colorways. 
Ah. I don't really purchase anything from the Foot sites to get that headstart 
laugh.gif

So 100% of the inventory is allocated to the people with headstart and then the remaining pairs (if any) gets released to those without the headstart? 

Are there any other UB2s or uncaged versions with colored outsoles? Most of the ones I see have Black ones.

I know I'm new to BOOST (adidas in general), but... IMO,

2 > 1 >>>> 3.

Last edited:
Grabbed the RC UB last week and now thinking about my 2nd pair of boosts in the Parley Uncaged.

What can anyone say about these, looks nice in photos but what about in person? Also TTS or can I go half size down?

Good choice. Parleys are dope. I had triple white uncaged ltd and just happened to hit on parleys on the ADC restock. When i got them in hand I didnt wanna let them go. Going to off my triple white uncaged and keep these. The small details (heel cup, insole, heel tab, coolness) are what i like.

You should be good going TTS. My parleys are the same size as my RC. I find uncaged to be more comfortable than caged

Last edited:
Ah. I don't really purchase anything from the Foot sites to get that headstart :lol:

So 100% of the inventory is allocated to the people with headstart and then the remaining pairs (if any) gets released to those without the headstart? 

No idea. I let @pg62 purchase there. I just point out what to purchase for me. :lol:

^seems it's been discussed pretty often recently

I concur with some here that Uniqlo no show is pretty good value for money. It's comfortable too, but that's subjective.

Back
Top Bottom