ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Happy to pay resell on these, and at a decent price too before they go up. Shoe looks sick. Knit is definitely loose though compared to my 2.0's. 
I don't own either but do these and the 3.0s feel and fit the same?
I dont have a pair of 3.0s yet, but based on what Ive seen between the two, the knit on this is definitely more tangible and loose, almost as if it was stitched together by an old lady aka knitted lol. The 3.0s seem to have a much thicker knit pattern and not as loose, but I cant directly compare the two since I havent copped any 3.0s (yet). 

Happy to pay resell on these, and at a decent price too before they go up. Shoe looks sick. Knit is definitely loose though compared to my 2.0's. 

View media item 2260176

I dont have a pair of 3.0s yet, but based on what Ive seen between the two, the knit on this is definitely more tangible and loose, almost as if it was stitched together by an old lady aka knitted lol. The 3.0s seem to have a much thicker knit pattern and not as loose, but I cant directly compare the two since I havent copped any 3.0s (yet). 

Hmm you obviously don't have the same feet as me but I wear 1.0 and 2.0 in my True size. The width is okay in both and I have about 3/4 inch of space in the length. But the problem is my big toe pokes through the prime knit, it's more apparent in the 1.0 than in the 2.0. Do you think I will have my toe poking through issue with these and should I go TTS or down 1/2 sz?

Hmm you obviously don't have the same feet as me but I wear 1.0 and 2.0 in my True size. The width is okay in both and I have about 3/4 inch of space in the length. But the problem is my big toe pokes through the prime knit, it's more apparent in the 1.0 than in the 2.0. Do you think I will have my toe poking through issue with these and should I go TTS or down 1/2 sz?
Yeah im a size 12, and wear TTS in UB's and NMD. Width if fine for me as well, and I have a little space at the top which I like. I don't have any 1.0s, but I attached a pic of both the RC and 2.0 side by side so you can see the difference in knit. For me at least, my toe does not poke through the knit, although when I first got the 2.0 it did (broke it in and not anymore). The RC on the other hand shows my toe if I point i upwards (and its more apparent due to the looseness of the knit), however with what is shown in the pics, it doesnt poke out while standing (one good thing about the knit, it hides your toes well even if it did poke out). 

Hope my description/pics help. Long story short: I personally think TTS should be fine, but I like having a little space on top.

Last edited:
Hello everyone

So for the "Give away", I received around 16 PMs of people interested in the Yeezys, out of those 16, I chose 5 people out of those 3 agreed to the "Terms and Conditions" , the 3 that agreed and were qualified to participate were:

@JordDiem

@charleslin

@The Don

As long as I'm up to my neck in ******* work lately I had my girl to do it, she did it this way :

(For whoever speaks Spanish) 
View media item 2260137

http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=178393LUWPW

So the winner was @charleslin
. Congratulations man I will be writing you soon to talk about the shipping and everything else, preferably trough fb, because it takes a lot to answer a PM in NT

This is my Holiday Gift to the entire Community (lol), I hope that you all have an excellent Holiday Season. Remember that giving is also a part of receiving, even though we're all Sneakerheads and we want all for ourselves :rofl: |I .

This season hold to your dearest, your family and whatever makes you happy and thanks for all.

Cheers.

Props to you my friend. Repped.

as a euro-guy...i have to say all your tts-talk is always confusing me to death!

cause i see it this way....if i say i'm a true EU46 then it would be a US12 with lets say nike, BUT if i wanted to go for a 46 with adidas, i would already go down a half size in my US size cause with adidas that 46 would be an US11.5, which i consider to be my true size for adidas, and which is a perfect fit for all my UBs so far. i could not imagine to ever buy a US12.

and some of you dudes even seem to go a half size up from your true US size....like i said its confusing as hell from my point of view ^^

as a euro-guy...i have to say all your tts-talk is always confusing me to death!

cause i see it this way....if i say i'm a true EU46 then it would be a US12 with lets say nike, BUT if i wanted to go for a 46 with adidas, i would already go down a half size in my US size cause with adidas that 46 would be an US11.5, which i consider to be my true size for adidas, and which is a perfect fit for all my UBs so far. i could not imagine to ever buy a US12.

and some of you dudes even seem to go a half size up from your true US size....like i said its confusing as hell from my point of view ^^
Some folks here don't know their true shoe size/Some folks have to size up/down because these boost shoes are the same width/Some folks deal with shoes being a little big/little small for them because they can't cop the size they wanted.

Also fit is subjective. Some people like their shoes super snug and some like them super loose.

You got to take sizing help on here with a grain of salt. Everything on page 1 in regards to sizing have been the major consensus on fit among the boost shoes. Everything else if you don't try these on in-store is purely experimental.

Yup that's exactly what I did just like the other two wide-footers. haha. TTS 10 so RC sz10. UB1.0=sz10.5.
side by side the 10.5 RC seems longer then my 3m 10.5. I tried my best to do a photo comparison.
Right shoes of RC, 3M , RC sz10.
Hope this helps. View media item 2258228

If I'm a 11.5 UB1.0
What size in RC should I get?
I have wide feet btw

The reason why most people say go down half size from your UB 1.0 size is because it looks slightly longer. See the picture for reference. Unless someone actually measures it this is the best way to visualize how much longer it is. In addition with a looser PK sizing down would not be a problem. If your big toe pokes out that much then remove outsoles.

Finally got my CB 3.0 today from SS and I must say they're dope. Stretch marks and translucence and all.

Def looks and feels a little better than the 2.0 in my opinion

Grabbed the RC UB last week and now thinking about my 2nd pair of boosts in the Parley Uncaged.

What can anyone say about these, looks nice in photos but what about in person? Also TTS or can I go half size down?

Grabbed the RC UB last week and now thinking about my 2nd pair of boosts in the Parley Uncaged.

What can anyone say about these, looks nice in photos but what about in person? Also TTS or can I go half size down?

There are much better colorways you can get tbh

There are much better colorways you can get tbh

I didn't plan on getting them, but I just happened to be awake at midnight when they restocked and snagged a pair in my size. I even considered returning them once I got them in hand. But after trying them on, I think these\ are my most comfortable pair.

I didn't plan on getting them, but I just happened to be awake at midnight when they restocked and snagged a pair in my size. I even considered returning them once I got them in hand. But after trying them on, I think these\ are my most comfortable pair.
Oh wow really? Softer than usual PK?

Sorry if this question might be dumb but we're triple black uncaged a limited quick strike release ? I'm trying to get a 8.5 size but only eBay has them for rape prices.

My size 9 grey 3.0 pair came in. Comparing it to my 9.5 (TTS) pair that arrived Sat, looks like I'm sticking with my usual UB 1.0 sizing. Even if the fit's looser with these, sizing down .5 is too snug for my liking.

That said, anyone need an oop for a size 9 grey? If not, sending these back to Adidas in the next day or two.

View media item 2260382

For those who did the pre-order for the white 3.0s, did ADC ship your order yet? :nerd:

I did and got mine in today.

Put them on my gray wools.

Rope lace UB laces are identical to stock UB flat laces. Picked up a couple pairs of black laces just in case.

All laces below are from RLS.

View media item 2077904

What's the difference between the laces from RLS and Lace Lab, and which do you guys prefer?

It looks like people have provided some pretty good pics and explanations, thought I'd thrown in my 2 cents as a warning as my RC just came in and wanted to get my opinion out there.

I have wide feet and plantar fasciitis (not important but just thought i'd throw it out there), My TTS for sneakers ranges from 11.5-12 depending on the brand. For Nike Air Force 1's I would go with a 12, while Airmax Flyknit's 11.5 fits okay overall. My preferred dress shoe size would be 11EE or 11.5 E.

With that out of the way, I own 3 ultra boost, RC, 3M 1.0, and 2.0 Clear Onix. I purchased onix in a 12, length wise it's perfect; when I first wore them the heel area and width of the shoe was close to giving me that "suffocating" feeling but after a couple wears, it's close to perfect, still kind of tight. I consider this a normal size

I purchased the 3M 1.0 in 12.5 with this information, and they are perfect width wise, but very long (1/2 inch between toe and toe box). 

Finally, the Reigning Champ which just came in are a size 12.0, and they are longggg (an inch between toe and toe box). Width wise they are perfect, but they are bigger than the 12.5 3M 1.0 for sure. With all that said my final thoughts are to go a .5 size down from your 'normal' ultra boost size (for me that would be 12; although I wish they offered quarter sizes, 12.25, etc.)

FYI in case anyone is interested, I have 2 more RC coming in, 11.5 and 12. I would be open to moving one of the two 12's I have. I was hoping to keep the two 12 and flip the 11.5 when the time came, but it looks like I'll have a least one 12 to flip if not two.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom