ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just read through +600 new posts after taking a break from the forum over the weekend.

Looks like the only thing i missed were people hating on Teddy and the color "teal". lol.

It's one thing to say you "dislike" a color because it is no longer in style and another thing to dislike a color because you think it's "feminine". Some doods in here acting like Fieg didn't release the Mint Leaf Gel-Lyte III and V just a few years back, where any male who were into runners, wanted a pair. 
It could be the shade of mint that was used too 
laugh.gif
  I mean I dont have the mint GL3 and GLV but I do have the mint Saucony dropped with the raspberries...  Naked being on the lighter shade of mint is not for me...  GL3 and GLV and being on the darker side, I want 
laugh.gif
  Saucony mints was darker too...  And I am not big on green to begin with.  LOL  

Yep, he's a successful artist and the "BoostGod" was a nickname from people that started following him- the apparel and everything was also made because people wanted it, wasn't some corny idea that he tried to push in the first place
I don't like the guy, but i don't "hate" him. He's just there. He puts out content for those who are interested in watching his videos, which i see nothing wrong. I don't care how he acts because i'm not interested in him. I was reading some of the remarks a few pages back, some folks going out of their way to say "Teddy and Jaysse are clowns, they're corny, etc." but that's always easy to say when you're behind a computer screen, and they're not around to see it. Next time these folks catch Teddy at an Adidas launch event, or they're in Vegas, stop by the UN and see Jaysse. See if they'll really let em know how they FEEL. lol. 

It could be the shade of mint that was used too 
laugh.gif
  I mean I dont have the mint GL3 and GLV but I do have the mint Saucony dropped with the raspberries...  Naked being on the lighter shade of mint is not for me...  GL3 and GLV and being on the darker side, I want 
laugh.gif
  Saucony mints was darker too...  And I am not big on green to begin with.  LOL  
Yep, which is perfectly fine if you don't like. I didn't care for the teal on the these Naked collabs either because it was a bit too light for my taste as well. However, i think they're far from "feminine." 

Yep, which is perfectly fine if you don't like. I didn't care for the teal on the these Naked collabs either because it was a bit too light for my taste as well. However, i think they're far from "feminine." 
Yeah, in this day of age, no color is feminine anymore IMO

Thanks, did not even think to look at that. Answered the question. THESE ARE MENS SIZES!!! looks like adidas mislabeled them womens. Going to be a lot of disappointed people who ordered the wrong size. 
Lmao.....shoe sizes are UNISEX IN EUROPE. Just buy your equivalent EU size and you're set.

Lmao.....shoe sizes are UNISEX IN EUROPE. Just buy your equivalent EU size and you're set.
they won't be listed in EU though next week when these release on US sites. The sizes will be listed in US sizes obviously. Wont be surprised if a few retailers don't notice they're mens sizes and list them as women's. 

Last edited:
If the RF boosts don't pan out, these recent boost pickups = last for 2016.

For the past couple weeks, I've been saying to myself: "Okay Andy, you're set, these _______ will be your last pair of shoes purchased in 2016."

Then i log onto the social media, and see something else that i have to buy. Damn this hobby.

Anyone know where I can find the grey ZNE Travel Hoodie for under retail?

Adidas was having half-off that set this past weekend. I dunno if it's still going but I definitely copped the gray sweats at the price, and will exchange out for a small when they restock

Anybody get their Start Fitness package? Mine's been stuck in LA for a week.

I received mine pretty quickly. Anyone with a discount code for them? I'm trying to double up :nerd:

They're £90.41 shipped w/o any codes, but I'm being a CA lol

Last edited:
I started messaging eBay sellers now trying to size swap my 10.5 RCs for 9s lol

Got one answer so far, offered a yes if I threw $150 on top of my 10.5s

Bruh

Back
Top Bottom