ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I started messaging eBay sellers now trying to size swap my 10.5 RCs for 9s lol

Got one answer so far, offered a yes if I threw $150 on top of my 10.5s

Bruh
i had same dilemma, I sold and then rebought in my size... i'd say thats gonna be your best bet really.

Idk how true this is but a guy on IG told me the 3D runner was raffled off at adidas in London and apparently there were only 40-45 people there, he got 4 pairs [emoji]128579[/emoji]

I started messaging eBay sellers now trying to size swap my 10.5 RCs for 9s lol

Got one answer so far, offered a yes if I threw $150 on top of my 10.5s

Bruh
It is risky to size swap (and a hassle), ideally somebody would be nice and do it but it just doesn't make sense for somebody with intentions of reselling to do it for free. Even SS charges to swap

hmmm not really feeling the white noise anymore and those other ones look like they are for some "how quick can you make these yellow" challenge... 

house shoes...

dang not feelin' this at all. this is the only one i wanted for the 3.0 but.. 
sick.gif

dang not feelin' this at all. this is the only one i wanted for the 3.0 but.. 
sick.gif

agree... it just looks kind of sloppy. like the shoe got ink on it and you tried to wipe it off or something idk. 

jelly cage isn't helping either... with the variances in knit pattern coverages i've seen from the core color releases, you could get two pretty different looking shoes/patterns

Last edited:
I think every 3.0 has looked worse in person than pics. Burgs are nice but looked better in pics imo. Same with White Noise

Nakeds look much better in that picture. Definitely looks like just the lighting playing with us. 
My buddys came in today, and he says sadly the meshy area does look 'piss stained'. It's a shame the original sample shots looked amazing.

Man every single 3.0 has been ugly to me, can't even pretend to force myself into the hype. Unless they do collabs with a different cage or something ill be waiting for 4.0's lol, maybe 3.5s.

Back
Top Bottom