ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turned my core black 1.0's into triple blacks using angelus leather dye and matte black paint. They were really yellowed and the cage was scuffed everywhere, now they look identical to the TBs lol. Lighting on this pic + my camera is crap makes the shoe look different colors everywhere, but it's identical to the TBs.
You made some blacked out customs nice job. But not identical by any means. You can still clearly see the contrasting stitching in the upper. TBs don't have that at all which is the main thing that separates them from custom jobs like yours.

Hope I win my fantasy football league. Those winnings will go to a pair of UBs 
nthat.gif

"Lighting on this pic + my camera is crap makes the shoe look different colors everywhere."

Picture makes it look weird, it's straight black in person.

looks dope to me. Will post pics of my OG purps with blacked out soles in about 10 days. Can't wait

Hope I win my fantasy football league. Those winnings will go to a pair of UBs :nthat:

I'm here rooting against Greg Olsen and for Robert Kelley!

Went 13-1 for the season and I'm behind this week. Thats what happens when you lose AJ Green and Melvin Gordon

I'm here rooting against Greg Olsen and for Robert Kelley!

Went 13-1 for the season and I'm behind this week. Thats what happens when you lose AJ Green and Melvin Gordon
LOL damn two key losses. My team started off really hot but slowed down big time. 9-0 to 9-5 and I'm barely winning in the playoffs right now. Cam needs to throw more picks to the ******** defense 
laugh.gif

edit: Red Skins is censored???

Last edited:
Naked shipping is very fast. The UBs I ordered came in today and the V2 Yeezys I ordered are coming in tomorrow! BTW like everyone says, the Naked UBs look A LOT better in person...for a girl to wear IMO lol.

3.0 are def big. Ordered an 11.5 & 12 and received the 11.5 They fit no problem. TTS for me is 12.0. I feel like I might be able to fit an 11.

You made some blacked out customs nice job. But not identical by any means. You can still clearly see the contrasting stitching in the upper. TBs don't have that at all which is the main thing that separates them from custom jobs like yours.

This

LOL damn two key losses. My team started off really hot but slowed down big time. 9-0 to 9-5 and I'm barely winning in the playoffs right now. Cam needs to throw more picks to the ******** defense :lol:  

edit: Red Skins is censored???

forgot about Jordan Reed as well!

Had to choose between TB caged UB or Kaws Companion today. Chose Kaws Companion.. One of the few times I'd choose something over a UB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom