ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my Triple Blacks in today.

I am a fan., very clean look (despite the horrible quality of the midsole paint).

First Boost I've paid over retail for since Creams but they were worth it.

So far in the last week, I got Triple Blacks, White 3.0's and Burgundy 3.0's (a gift).

......SMH, I was supposed to be "done."

Last edited:
My first Consortium series pair of Boosts. Really digging them in person 
nthat.gif

Looks like the naked ub were mens sizing. Biggest size was a mens 13.

they were in EU sizes which are universal... sizes were up to 13 (MENS)

Yes, but the box has a W on it for womens lol
Just catching up on the posts, I clearly recalled seeing that Naked mentioned on its site that it was unisex sizing (so mens sizing for a womens model? or maybe it wasn't a womens exclusive all along)

Stuck to eur sizing for ma girl cause thats the safest, hope that clears up some confusion.

View media item 2267656
Only info I've seen is from ice*******fire, apparently an Asia Exclusive but who knows if that'll hold up come late January (Chinese New Year). These have been on my list of must cops so pulled the trigger on $370 shipped from him.

Not sure if it's him but I saw a FSR from someone on eBay, price is the same with shipping.

Turned my core black 1.0's into triple blacks using angelus leather dye and matte black paint. They were really yellowed and the cage was scuffed everywhere, now they look identical to the TBs lol. Lighting on this pic + my camera is crap makes the shoe look different colors everywhere, but it's identical to the TBs.

As everyone is saying 3.0 fits bigger. Can go half size down if you want a more snug fit. TTS if you want a lose fit. I would say similar to PK NMD fit since they both have that stretchy material. Id stick with my TTS for this pear to see if I experience the bride discomfort... If not then I guess TTS will work best for me. Toe room i have is about .5 inch maybe slightly more. #teaminsole on these...

View media item 2268592
And for length comparison, really no much difference but because of how loose the knit is, it definitely feels bigger.

View media item 2268593

Damn got my girlfriends nakeds in the mail today and I must say they look way better in person! She wears lots of teal gymshark/adidas gear so she's in love with them haha! Wouldn't wear this shoe myself but looks amazing on a girl ^_^

As everyone is saying 3.0 fits bigger. Can go half size down if you want a more snug fit. TTS if you want a lose fit. I would say similar to PK NMD fit since they both have that stretchy material. Id stick with my TTS for this pear to see if I experience the bride discomfort... If not then I guess TTS will work best for me. Toe room i have is about .5 inch maybe slightly more. #teaminsole on these...

View media item 2268592
And for length comparison, really no much difference but because of how loose the knit is, it definitely feels bigger.

View media item 2268593

Both pairs are the same size? I'm assuming you didn't go half size up in the 1.0 and removed the insole instead for them to fit.

Both pairs are the same size? I'm assuming you didn't go half size up in the 1.0 and removed the insole instead for them to fit.

Yes both size 10 and my TTS. I can wear 1.0 with or without insole especially the creams. I dont wear insole for days i wear them longer to avoid the bridge discomfort. I feel like it wont be an issue with 3.0 even with insole.

Last edited:

Turned my core black 1.0's into triple blacks using angelus leather dye and matte black paint. They were really yellowed and the cage was scuffed everywhere, now they look identical to the TBs lol. Lighting on this pic + my camera is crap makes the shoe look different colors everywhere, but it's identical to the TBs.
That's like a purple ub 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom