ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
strange i asked people on facebook who stay TTS on UB1.0s and they said they went .5 down on 3.0s yet people in her say stay TTS hm

strange i asked people on facebook who stay TTS on UB1.0s and they said they went .5 down on 3.0s yet people in her say stay TTS hm
just go to you nearest adidas store and try on a pair of 3.0s yourself. as for the 1.0 Im waiting for a non hyped one to drop so I can try on at a store lol 

Just felt the toebox and that plastic bit is there, just not noticeable enough to make itself known. UB noob.
Yeah if you size UB properly you won't feel it.

The only UB that switched up that plastic toe cap is the SB, which still has the plastic bit, but it's a much softer rubber that blends more seamlessly into the PK.

It really depends on how you want it to fit.  My TTS is 10 and all my UBs are 10.  My 3.0 is 10.  Granted they feel looser than 1.0.  This will help eliminate the discomfort on the bridge of the foot after long wears because of the snugness...  Also, I dont feel the need to rock 3.0 without insole like I do with my 1.0.  If you personally want a snug fit, you can go .5 down.  You also have to remember that there are a few people here who went .5 up in their 1.0.  When in doubt, always go your TTS.

oh there arent any 1.0s dropping from time to time anymore? LOL the triple blacks was a 1.0 and dropped recently no? 
Those TBs was supposed to drop a long time ago and got pushed back and pushed back...  I doubt 1.0 GRs will be coming out...  You have better chance of seeing 2.0 again than 1.0...  Specially now that the core colors of 3.0 are out too... 

well dam lol guess i'll never get to know what size 1.0s fit me best lol 
If you were in San Diego, I'll let you try mine since based on your sig, you must be a size 9.5-10 
laugh.gif

well dam lol guess i'll never get to know what size 1.0s fit me best lol 
You never know. Maybe you can get lucky and score a pair if you're in the right place/right time. Go TTS if you get the opportunity. You can always sell it & get your money back if it doesn't fit and is truly a hyped shoe. 

Its crazy how good I've been in copping shoes since chalk restock but the last month have been truly expensive 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom