ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pulled the trigger on the Red 2.0. All these pics of black lace swaps are fire. And cant beat 108 shipped

I really like the Kith UB. Dammit. Not my usual mo but i really dig them.
Same here...  Although in my case, Im not getting my hopes up...  Retail or Resell, my chances are slim to none 
roll.gif

Pulled the trigger on the Red 2.0. All these pics of black lace swaps are fire. And cant beat 108 shipped

Smart man. I want to paint the midsole black but won't cop until i practice on a beat pair first. I can barely color within lines.

Same here...  Although in my case, Im not getting my hopes up...  Retail or Resell, my chances are slim to none :rofl:

i usually throw the towel in early in the game, but this time, i'm contemplating. Already have a figure in mine that i'd pay, but it might not even be enough. Perhaps find sometime to trade my second pair of DS creams plus money for them.

Anyone know how long it takes for pending adc authorizations last for? Really inconvenient when I need the cash to cop the kith ub's haha

i usually throw the towel in early in the game, but this time, i'm contemplating. Already have a figure in mine that i'd pay, but it might not even be enough. Perhaps find sometime to trade my second pair of DS creams plus money for them.
Yeah, trade is probably the only way I'd be able to cop those RF...  Maybe one of my V2s or like what you said, chalks...  

These days unless its a really hyped collab or limited release, all my pickups have been under retail or bust. Olives, Reds, Royal 2.0s, etc. 

Anyone know how long it takes for pending adc authorizations last for? Really inconvenient when I need the cash to cop the kith ub's haha
call them or use a credit card next time, it won't affect your actual balance. I still have pending charges from Dec 4th

Pending charges from adc effecting my available balance when I tried checking out with my actual debit card.
lol yeah thats why I said check out with a credit card, it'll just be a pending charge and won't affect how much you're allowed to spend or how much you actually owe. Unless your card limit is low or pretty restricted. 

Last edited:
Accidentally posted these in the yeezy thread, but yea after seeing the on foot pics i'll be getting these one way or another.

those are Fire but such a tease with the PK upper, wish it went all the way to the Toe Box. Good pick up..:nthat:

it does have a full PK upper. its just a piece of fabric, in this case leather, thats over it. you dont notice it when wering them

Last edited:

You use for basketball? How does boost feel for basketball?
Nah, gonna rock these casually. For hooping nothing comes close to the Crazy Explosive for me personally. The Boost on these being sort of cased in makes it not AS soft and springy as the Explosives or the Rose but still a great hooper I'm sure. The lockdown is real nice 

Back
Top Bottom