ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really happy I went a full size up on the Nakeds. 10.5 probably would have been perfect but 11 still fits. If anybody needs a half size up from 10.5 DM. Otherwise these and the Kith I picked up manually last night are the exclamation point to 2016. Couldn't be more stoked to have gotten one let alone both in my size.

Still waiting on my Kith shipment email, but not stressing.

With the reports of all the people getting multiples shipped out, sorta feels like I underachieved by only checking out one. 
roll.gif

My real beaters are my CB 2.0. Also my mystery greys are getting pretty dirty at this point.

In other news...getting a bit nervous my Kith's haven't shipped yet. Know its still early but it seems like most have had theirs shipped already 

Still waiting on my Kith shipment email, but not stressing.

With the reports of all the people getting multiples shipped out, sorta feels like I underachieved by only checking out one. 
roll.gif
lol not to throw you in a panic but there has been several occasions where people who ordered multiples, got their orders shipped. And those who ordered a single pair, got cancelled.

Thats why I posted this yesterday: 

they cancel single orders.

I haven't received any shipping confirmation yet for the trail boost. If my paypal says completed for kith am i good to go or what?

you're only good if it ships and delivered to your hands. Completed payment doesn't guarantee anything because refunds can always be given

Back
Top Bottom