ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Repped. Sigh, waiting patiently for that confirmation

I got my shipping confirmation while I was in line for my Nakeds and to top it off, it's a corporate holiday today for Christmas. Damn Good Friday for me fellas. It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas [emoji]128513[/emoji]

wtf i guess proper was only gonna sell pairs online that were left over in their store cause literally OOS when i refreshed at 1 lol 

Last edited:

lol not to throw you in a panic but there has been several occasions where people who ordered multiples, got their orders shipped. And those who ordered a single pair, got cancelled.

Thats why I posted this yesterday: 
Damn, missed that.
indifferent.gif

Really want these too. If only karma could cancel out those eBay resellers posting their pre-orders up, and let the rest of us eat.

Just got shipping confirmation for Kith... its truly a christmas miracle after taking so many Ls this year. Just need that Undefeated confirmation now...

Still waiting for mine to ship too, idk what to do with them, I panicked and bought 7.5 even though I wear 9.5 just to have a pair. Might give to IRL friend, we'll see what happens. First time copping shoes on release

Back
Top Bottom