ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The RC x adidas pants are comfy as heck. FYI.
Also is 450 a good price on the RF kith UB? Or should I haggle....

those look like the military 3.0 that icefire was swearing up and down as an asia exclusive
looks like i'll be trying to get my first 3.0 to start the new year. are people still saying sizing is tts or true to ub size for the 3.0?

Last edited:
those look like the military 3.0 that icefire was swearing up and down as an asia exclusive
looks like i'll be trying to get my first 3.0 to start the new year. are people still saying sizing is tts or true to ub size for the 3.0?
My CB 3.0 are TTS, fits amazing

The RC x adidas pants are comfy as heck. FYI.
Also is 450 a good price on the RF kith UB? Or should I haggle....
Seems like a good price. Some people in here have paid more or less the same amount and are happy about it. As I said before if I were you I will wait it off till the 31st

Seems like a good price. Some people in here have paid more or less the same amount and are happy about it. As I said before if I were you I will wait it off till the 31st
yeah you're right. It's only a few more days. Don't want to Punish my self too much. Can't wait for the photos here....

he wasnt swearing up and down they were asia only exclusive. he was being intentionally vague and said "for now they are"

Last edited:

Finally got my size 9.5

Becoming one of my favorites.

Merry Christmas~
so was this you sizing down from your true size? i have a 10 in my RC which is my true size in 1.0s. ankle collar area is tight like usual but i do have some space in the front. should i go for a 9.5? 

I bought them for retail and for comfort. Once the boost got a little dirty I felt like the cage didn't match and it would look better uncaged. I can take the hate it's okay. :smile:
If you don't want the white SNS laces since they don't match, can I have them? PM me. Need an extra pair.

Spot on gif. Repped.

Bae gifts [emoji]128525[/emoji]
View media item 2275208
What size and how much if you don't mind? My girl been asking for a size 6 or 6.5. Those are hard to find since ADC only released US 8-12.

so was this you sizing down from your true size? i have a 10 in my RC which is my true size in 1.0s. ankle collar area is tight like usual but i do have some space in the front. should i go for a 9.5? 
I'm pretty sure you can. I haven't seen anyone mentioning getting the same size in their 1.0's. I have wide feet and i still sized down. It feels as if it were still a 10.5 normally. 

If you don't want the white SNS laces since they don't match, can I have them? PM me. Need an extra pair.
Spot on gif. Repped.
What size and how much if you don't mind? My girl been asking for a size 6 or 6.5. Those are hard to find since ADC only released US 8-12.
My girl got em for me. It's a size 9

I think some people's definition of TTS is confusing. when I think of TTS i think of universal size, which for me is an 11...but if i wear ultraboosts(1.0) i size up to an 11.5... as for 3.0 and reigningchamps 11 is perfect for me (TTS).

*patiently waiting for triple black restock*
word 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom