ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you don't want the white SNS laces since they don't match, can I have them? PM me. Need an extra pair.
Spot on gif. Repped.
What size and how much if you don't mind? My girl been asking for a size 6 or 6.5. Those are hard to find since ADC only released US 8-12.
I am using them in another pair of my shoes. Sorry. 

so was this you sizing down from your true size? i have a 10 in my RC which is my true size in 1.0s. ankle collar area is tight like usual but i do have some space in the front. should i go for a 9.5? 

It's personal preference really. I chose to half size down from my regular UB size to get rid of the extra space in the front so that they look better on feet.

Last edited:

I think some people's definition of TTS is confusing. when I think of TTS i think of universal size, which for me is an 11...but if i wear ultraboosts(1.0) i size up to an 11.5... as for 3.0 and reigningchamps 11 is perfect for me (TTS).
when i say TTS i mean my universal size

air max 1/90 - 10

gl3 /glvs - 10

UB1.0 - 10

so i got the reigning champs in a 10 but worried that they might just fit too tight around the ankle even if i got rid of toespace
It's personal preference really. I chose to half size down from my regular UB size to get rid of the extra space in the front so that they look better on feet.
is your regular UB size going a .5 up or TTS? and if it is .5 down from your true size is it super hard ot get them on a tight around the collar? 

You may want to wait until they come in, just my opinion but the onyx are much better than the 3.0s (all of them so far at least)

I love my Onyx. Favorite 2.0 by far. But I also hate the 3.0s 

I don't like the way the 3.0s look but I am tempted to try because people rave about how comfortable they are. But then I think 1.0s and 2.0s are already comfortable :lol:

Last edited:
Its every day that theres sizing questions in here. adidas really needs to get their sizing together. Its ridiculous how off sizing is on these shoes. 

@jpac1738  can  you update the first page with UB 3.0 sizing? I don't see anything on there. I only see "Caged" which says TTS or up .5, however I haven't heard anybody say go up .5 for the 3.0s. 

I'm interested in buying a pair of 3.0 but not sure whether to go TTS or go .5 down. I got narrow feet and wear 8 in the 1.0s (although the White 1.0 is a lot tighter than my other 1.0s) for a snug fit (perfect). 

Last edited:
Its every day that theres sizing questions in here. adidas really needs to get their sizing together. Its ridiculous how off sizing is on these shoes. 

@jpac1738  can  you update the first page with UB 3.0 sizing? 

Interested in buying a pair of 3.0 but not sure whether to go TTS or go .5 down. I got narrow feet and wear 8 in the 1.0s (although the White 1.0 is a lot tighter than my other 1.0s) for a snug fit (perfect). 
I have narrow feet and I am perfectly fine with going TTS 10.5 (1.0 and 2.0 i wear a size 10.5). I tried a half size down on the 3.0 but i feel more comfortable with a 10.5. 

I don't like the way the 3.0s look but I am tempted to try because people rave about how comfortable they are. But then I think 1.0s and 2.0s are already comfortable
laugh.gif
I also figured out what they remind me of....my shower door after a shower and before I cleaned it 

I have narrow feet and I am perfectly fine with going TTS 10.5 (1.0 and 2.0 i wear a size 10.5). I tried a half size down on the 3.0 but i feel more comfortable with a 10.5. 
How the 1.0s fit you? Snug or bit of room?

the consensus on the rc to size 1/2 down? i do not size up on 1.0 or 2.0, i go tts on them which is my gl3/gl5 jordan size etc. do not want to drop $350 on a pair and be like wearing boats.

The only thing I don't like about the 3.0 is it slips on and off too easily. Seems like its just too loose around the ankle when I walk.

is your regular UB size going a .5 up or TTS? and if it is .5 down from your true size is it super hard ot get them on a tight around the collar? 
I stay TTS (10), and I went half size down for these RCs (9.5). I own both size 9.5 and 10 RCs, and there's no difference in tightness around the collar. In fact, these RCs have a wider opening compared to 1.0 UBs.

I stay TTS (10), and I went half size down for these RCs (9.5). I own both size 9.5 and 10 RCs, and there's no difference in tightness around the collar. In fact, these RCs have a wider opening compared to 1.0 UBs.
you wear 10 in jordan, gl3 gl5 etc? and 9.5 rc fit good?

9.5 is usually my nb or diadora n9000 size or pk nmd size. 

Back
Top Bottom