ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ugh so close to pulling the trigger. I have the other Concepts EQTs and I love them. But these are always on sale, I don't NEED to cop now.

Anyone know anything about this Pink & Grey pair below? Assuming it's just going to be a sample (which would be a damn shame) as Adidas only seems to like doing black heel cups.

Probably been discussed ad nauseam but finally got to try on the 3.0s the upper is so much better, no restrictions unless you actually just tie up the shoes. This is the shoe where I do not foresee any pain on the top of my foot after a few hours of wear. Granted it makes the shoe even more useless for actual running but for casual wear, it is a huge improvement. Makes me want to dispose of all my other UBs and just buy all 3.0s.

Probably been discussed ad nauseam but finally got to try on the 3.0s the upper is so much better, no restrictions unless you actually just tie up the shoes. This is the shoe where I do not foresee any pain on the top of my foot after a few hours of wear. Granted it makes the shoe even more useless for actual running but for casual wear, it is a huge improvement. Makes me want to dispose of all my other UBs and just buy all 3.0s.

[emoji]129300[/emoji] Cant agree with this statement. PK pattern is terrible

so you think the pic with tan pants looks better than the pic with black pants?

Complete opposite. Those pics with the black pants are fire. Every pic i've seen from that set makes me want to hand $600 to some reseller.

[emoji]129300[/emoji] Cant agree with this statement. PK pattern is terrible

saw the black upper in person it's not so bad, it make it a bit more plain which is somewhat better in ways, I definitely prefer it to the 2.0 gradient pattern

I wish most feels the way you do though so that I might be able to pick up at a good discount in the near future :lol:

I'm currently talking to a friend of a friend who is trying to hook me up with the CNY UB for retail + ship. Hopefully he can find my size :D

How hard will it be to find a US 11 uncaged triple black ultra boost? And how much you think? Tia

Not very hard. I see them for just slightly above retail. They look better in pics but in hand, they're not really black. Lots of grey and the heel looks almost purple.

Back
Top Bottom