ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My cousin in Beijing hooked it up with CNY 3.0s at Adidas Sanlitun 
pimp.gif

Anybody here golf? The Crossknit Boost - Do they run like an Ultra Boost? See a 9.5 I want but I'm usually a 10 in UB.

Thanks.
I golf but I usually size down .5 on golf shoes. Golf shoes tend to stretch out and get a beating over the rounds. Unless you a Scratch golfer and find the fairway all day.

Yeah, I've typically found golf shoes run a bit big so I think I'll go with that 9.5.

LOL @ finding the fairway all day. Far from it.

Only available in China? Or is it in Asia generally? Might ask my uncle in the Philippines if thats the case

Anyone know if youre supposed to go down .5 in the Women's Pure Boost Reigning Champs like the Men's RC UB? Thanks!

What's the black pair? Like that one.
if this (middle military) is the one will be released by finishline the cage is different than the one released in asia. i ve seen another image closer to this version it is more like canvas or a patterned plastic like the heel cup, when the asia one is plastic. for me each version is good and it is a good news for me since i copeed the asian one and i am pretty good if this didn't stay as sample. let's see!

Last edited:
Sure thing. I'll update that now. 

For me you can stay the same UB size consistently across all generations. I .5sz up on all my UBs so TTS or .5sz up still applies if you have been .5sz up the whole time.

You can size down below your TTS but for sure your toes would be hitting the top of the shoe. The thin PK and taller toe box def make the whole shoe overall feel 'bigger'.

if this (middle military) is the one will be released by finishline the cage is different than the one released in asia. i ve seen another image closer to this version it is more like canvas or a patterned plastic like the heel cup, when the asia one is plastic. for me each version is good and it is a good news for me since i copeed the asian one and i am pretty good if this didn't stay as sample. let's see!

To me That cage looks almost like the material you'd find on the strap of a military style watch. Nylon type material

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom