ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quote:

I'd also love to see more colorways of those Adizero Prime LTDs. Their full PK upper with that sock collar just looks so damn good and I bet crazy comfortable. Hopefully they make them in black soon.
I would really love to cop them, i already have an olive uncaged.

Last edited:
I gotta admit some of those pictures make me glad I didn't pay 500+ resale. Going to wait it out and see where the prices go after global drop or hopefully catch on one of those for once

Is anyone else who ordered the Ronnie Fieg UB still waiting on a shipping confirmation...I haven't heard anything back yet in terms of cancellation of the order

Had no idea the ACE 16s were dropping at the flagship store this morning. Apparently all the employees backdoored all the pairs. Everyone that was in line walked away empty handed.

... Apparently all the employees backdoored all the pairs. ...
mean.gif

Last edited:
This is based on the tweets i'm seeing now being mentioned to adidas that were in line this morning. Two different dudes claimed employees from the second floor were asking for $100 to secure the pairs. 

This Season's UB backdooring is crazy. The Nike/Jordan folk just scooping UBs up cause they know it's hype then asking for obscene resell prices.

There's probably more Kiths on eBay than there were on their actual site.

Last edited:
this honestly shouldn't be news to anyone this is the sneaker world and has been for a while

I remember when employees would say $40 when you walked into the store to pay for your pair. If you didn't pay it some one else would

I would promptly tell that employee what they could eat and call the manager and proceed to never shop there again

this honestly shouldn't be news to anyone this is the sneaker world and has been for a while

I remember when employees would say $40 when you walked into the store to pay for your pair. If you didn't pay it some one else would
The paying Hobos to stand in line for you is a slick idea I never thought of.

Back
Top Bottom