ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
between TBs and RCs, I dont think I can pick a favorite UB anymore. Ive basically neglected every other shoe I own since both of these came in
TB
smokin.gif

between TBs and RCs, I dont think I can pick a favorite UB anymore. Ive basically neglected every other shoe I own since both of these came in

Mines are still in the UPS box they came in, unopened.  I was going to flip them but this pic makes me want to bust em out.

Anybody know where to get some quality different color laces for ultraboosts ? Tried rope lace supply but they basically only have 3 colors for ub's

Last edited:

Mines are still in the UPS box they came in, unopened.  I was going to flip them but this pic makes me want to bust em out.
Don't do it man. You would definitely regret letting them go down the line once stock dries up and they are scarce.

Theres something about that TB UB - too sexy.
Size 13 was scarce, so i had to pay over box.
they were scarce in general.. i was lucky to cop one of the FCFS stores bae sizes cause half the stock(30 something pairs total) went to staff

sold the 7 before i even left the mall & bought my size from an international shipper for $30 cheaper. been playing the waiting game ever since

thank god i don't like the RC enough to pay resell

TB pics got me EXTRA impatient on this package lmao
I feel the same way about RC. I had plenty of chances to cop them for a fair price but just could never pull the trigger. I do like them though, but not enough to pay over retail.

I feel the same way about RC. I had plenty of chances to cop them for a fair price but just could never pull the trigger. I do like them though, but not enough to pay over retail.
yeah for retail i def would but can't bring myself to pay anymore than that. 

would rather cop the RF or some old 1.0

Been outta the loop, but man, the mc Kiths look terrible. are those really reselling for an arm and leg?!?!? I wouldnt pay retail, but to each their own:smile: RFs triple whites are sweet but adidas and nike are bashing our heads in with triple white shoes-kinda reminds me of all the all-red themed shoes, that oversaturated the market years ago.

yeah for retail i def would but can't bring myself to pay anymore than that. 

would rather cop the RF or some old 1.0
I personally am not really feeling the RF so I definitely wouldn't pay resale on those, especially at their current crazy high prices. If I wasn't able to cop TB for retail though, I would have no problem paying over retail for a pair.

Last edited:
I personally am not really feeling the RF so I definitely wouldn't pay resale on those, especially at their current crazy high prices. If I wasn't able to cop TB for retail though, I would have no problem paying over retail for a pair.

Sweet join a bunch of raffles anyway and if you win I'll throw you an extra $20 on top of cost for the shoe. Deal?

Back
Top Bottom