ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad I didn't wait around for this drop all day since I knew the L was inevitable. Happened to check ADC at 11:01 on mobile but couldn't get through the triple captcha in time before sellout. Not sweating it though, on to the next.
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Funny enough, I like to think I'm good at them too. But ADC hit me with 3 in a row & it ate up those precious seconds. By the time I was able to hit that ATC button, OOS. Unbelievable. 
Damn, the worst captcha are when they ask you for the numbers and when you click them, they disappear, lmao, then you know you're ******.

Damn, the worst captcha are when they ask you for the numbers and when you click them, they disappear, lmao, then you know you're ******.
yeah the "Select until theres no more left"... or the ones that ask you to select the squares with the signs but theres only 1 or 2 squares and they think it's not enough verification so they give you another captcha 
indifferent.gif

At least you guys are getting access to captcha all I get is some advertising instead of it.... 

After someone says the got another pair the thread does a small pause in posts

Prolly everyone going back n refreshing

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Reactions: gir

Got one more ... 7.5

It's still not oos yet but it in some one carted.
My size randomly popped up like a half hour ago. Someone else beat me with the ATC tho. 
mean.gif

I really need to get off this computer and experience life today. 

One of he workers came out of the store early and told some of us that they ain't gettin em today... and not sure when they will be getting them..

Back
Top Bottom