ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you have got to be kidding me.  didn't even want the CNY, but really wanted the Ace.  Sat here all morning refreshing. Went to the bathroom... literally.. and they were sold out when I walked back to my desk. WTF

you have got to be kidding me.  didn't even want the CNY, but really wanted the Ace.  Sat here all morning refreshing. Went to the bathroom... literally.. and they were sold out when I walked back to my desk. WTF

there were like 35 pairs. did you really expect to be able to go to the bathroom? :lol:

If it makes you feel any better, it just took one refresh and it popped up sold out.

On another note, the Naked UB is really sized in men's sizes, correct?  Just asked eBay seller for photo of box label before buying, and it looks to me like they were men's sizes.  So if the label says US 10, it is men's US 10, correct?  

On another note, the Naked UB is really sized in men's sizes, correct?  Just asked eBay seller for photo of box label before buying, and it looks to me like they were men's sizes.  So if the label says US 10, it is men's US 10, correct?  
Correct

Yes.

Are the uncaged burgundy limited, or dropping soon?
I actually posted a link for the uncaged burgs about a week ago since a site had them in stock. I'm going to check for you and see if I can find them again, maybe they still have your size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom