ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^yea I don't agree with that either. Even without insole, UB's comfort is still superior to NMDs.
I'm flat footed and NMDs still feel so mediocre comfort wise, but maybe it's just me.

Man anyone else have an issue like this? I've been wearing my V2's for a few days now and it's just been torture for me. I think I need a shoe tree. I broke my left foot when I was younger and its still always like swollen or something because my left foot always hurts a ton anytime I break in a new shoe, which really sucks when you have a shoe addiction. 

Any advice? Its like the middle of my foot and the pain comes from the top, this happened at the start with my original 350's and every ultra boost I've worn. I've even been wearing them around the house to try and break them in quicker, got them on right now. Sizing up doesn't help either because then they become far too long. It almost ruined my first pair of ultra boosts for me but I fought through it and it paid off.

I seen these three hot chicks in the airport the other day, all three looked like sisters and all three had on Triple White UB's.

It was pretty sexy I must say!! 
tongue.gif

Man anyone else have an issue like this? I've been wearing my V2's for a few days now and it's just been torture for me. I think I need a shoe tree. I broke my left foot when I was younger and its still always like swollen or something because my left foot always hurts a ton anytime I break in a new shoe, which really sucks when you have a shoe addiction. 

Any advice? Its like the middle of my foot and the pain comes from the top, this happened at the start with my original 350's and every ultra boost I've worn. I've even been wearing them around the house to try and break them in quicker, got them on right now. Sizing up doesn't help either because then they become far too long. It almost ruined my first pair of ultra boosts for me but I fought through it and it paid off.

Stick a wooden shoe tree in them to help you break them in without you having to break them in yourself. If you want to speed up the process, stack another insole and then put the shoe tree in.

Last edited:
I seen these three hot chicks in the airport the other day, all three looked like sisters and all three had on Triple White UB's.

It was pretty sexy I must say!! :tongue:

Where's the picture man? Haha!
Best believe ladies who wear UBs know what's up.

Back
Top Bottom