ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't think I can do it man. The thought of sand getting in those toebox is already dreadful ! Lol
It's HORRIBLE

I wore my solar red 1.0 to the beach this summer and the bar I was at had sand on the ground. I'm still getting sand out of them.

Nah im not gonna step on the sand. Just wearing this then change to slippers when I get to the sand.
laugh.gif
STILL sounds risky.  Have always had bad experiences at beaches with sneakers, no matter how careful.

Adizero Prime (2s) via ebay
View media item 2280769
They look to be more of a "lifestyle" shoe than a running shoe, imo. I think they're adi's answer to the FKR. I'm still looking forward to better cws and colored soles for this model... :nerd:

Last edited:

They look to be more of a "lifestyle" shoe than a running shoe, imo. I think they're adi's answer to the FKR. I'm still looking forward to better cws and colored soles for this model...
nerd.gif
I like these and they look comfortable. Feeling this color as well. Just not sure about the back or the inside of the toe. Id have to see hem in person.

Rather have military 3.0 though

They look to be more of a "lifestyle" shoe than a running shoe, imo. I think they're adi's answer to the FKR. I'm still looking forward to better cws and colored soles for this model...
nerd.gif
Same. I'm feeling the silhouette based on pictures I have seen but am going to wait until more cws (preferably black based) are released. Interested to find out how they feel on feet though- I'm hoping the sock collar is a relaxed fit that's not too tight.

Last edited:
Is ADC releasing the more UB's on 1/1 or is it just the footsites and others? I always have better luck on ADC.

Oh and my CNY's deliver today. :smokin

quality on MMJ is insane, easily my favorite NMD/boost this year. The XR1 cage actually gives it some stability and makes it more comfy IMO than normal NMDs

quality on MMJ is insane, easily my favorite NMD/boost this year. The XR1 cage actually gives it some stability and makes it more comfy IMO than normal NMDs
Can't speak on the actual comfort on em since they weren't my size and I ooped a homie who missed out.

They were so clean in hand tho.

Laces and insoles were my favorite parts of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom