ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We certainly need more fit battles in this thread :D 
nthat.gif
ooh please no. Then we are gonna have fashion police in here then dude put his .02 cents in here saying some dumb stuff like "well by value, his fit cost more so he won"

V2's are more comfortable (if you got your right size) than UB's. Boost is just better it feels more cushiony. But Kith's for some reason feel close to v2's.
This disclaimer right here.

Finally scored Yeezys with the past 2 drops, and each time wrong size. TTS with the reds and .5 up with the whites. Looks like I'm a full size up with the v2's. 3rd times a charm in 2017? - provided that I'm blessed enough to cop again at retail. 

Finally scored Yeezys with the past 2 drops, and each time wrong size. TTS with the reds and .5 up with the whites. Looks like I'm a full size up with the v2's. 3rd times a charm in 2017? - provided that I'm blessed enough to cop again at retail. 
so you still didn't find your "right size" even with half size up? Your 3rd time might not be as good as you think it will be. 

Wear them a few times and they give a little bit. Not much though due to the cage around the inside of the toe box

I had to put that lol.

In this thread, you gotta think ahead before you post. You gotta already know the questions people will ask you and the remarks you get. Lol

so you still didn't find your "right size" even with half size up? Your 3rd time might not be as good as you think it will be. 
You killin me bro. 
tired.gif

It's that outer foot area that gets crushed with that narrow toe box, even .5 up. I guess y'all just accept that, or I prob got feet shaped like bricks 
laugh.gif
 I was pretty much expecting that instant comfort you get with the UB's.

Really want the next ones to work out, cause those greys and zebras are fire. 
Wear them a few times and they give a little bit. Not much though due to the cage around the inside of the toe box
Thanks for the tip. Already unloaded my pairs though. Too much money tied up in kicks that I wouldn't enjoy wearing. 

You killin me bro. 
tired.gif

It's that outer foot area that gets crushed with that narrow toe box, even .5 up. I guess y'all just accept that, or I prob got feet shaped like bricks 
laugh.gif
 I was pretty much expecting that instant comfort you get with the UB's.
lol yeah IMO, if you go 1 full size up, it will only slightly help with the toe box tightness but now you'll have too much length in the toe room area. The toe box will be tight anyway so sizing up is just adding length. My advice, wear the half size up pair, take out the insole, and break in the toe box with a few days wear with some thicker socks. Once its all broken in, wearing it with insole and regular socks should be just fine. 

Last edited:
Hey guys just need some help with sizing.. I wear 9.5 in UB 3.0. Wondering if I'm still good on V2 copper sz 9.

TIA

lol yeah IMO, if you go 1 full size up, it will only slightly help with the toe box tightness but now you'll have too much length in the toe room area. The toe box will be tight anyway so sizing up is just adding length. My advice, wear the half size up pair, take out the insole, and break in the toe box with a few days wear with some thicker socks. Once its all broken in, wearing it with insole and regular socks should be just fine. 
Repped. Hopefully I get to cop in 2017 and try this out. 

what's so good about Jim Beam? IMO, one of the whack bourbon whiskey out there anyway. 
laugh.gif

Lol the point is that everyone has their own opinions and preference. You can say "whats so special about ____" on a lot of shoes and colorways. Yet some people still love them
You taking Pepto Bismol to avoid the Asian Flush/Glow? Or you one of the few chosen ones, fam? lol. Last time I drank Jim Beam was in the '02 in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba at the Clipper Club 
laugh.gif
. It's as crappy as it sounds, too lol

One guy is happy with Creams but some other said Creams are super overrated. One guy writing novels. Me waiting for fit battles. That's it.
lol..

is there a fit battle thread? If so please link me... thread would be lit af 

Back
Top Bottom