ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lol..

is there a fit battle thread? If so please link me... thread would be lit af 
Nah. This thread was almost one but the other guy didn't respond. 
laugh.gif

Ya he seemed like he was heading the right way.. then it went south FAST lmao

This post right here. Just caught up on 3 pages mobile of some really yzy thread level of weirdness. Props to trugent and jpac for having the intial understanding answering questions. More patience than most.

Congrats to diablo for finally getting what you've been searching for. I didn't see a question mark in your initial post, so I don't understand why anyone would give you financial advice. Enjoy.

I DO NOT have a Graduate degree (Undergrad was enough to make money) and would not use past Sales & Trading experiences here. Not the approprate place. Nobody gives a schiese. Just like how/what you wear, like/dislike particular model/style/color. Worry about yourself.

We're all here for the Hunt, the Money and the Shoes.
Party on Wayne.

Thx...thought same but wasnt sure if anyone would be interested since the Kith is the hyped shoe at the moment
Most people who copped kiths are resellers so hopefully you trade with someone who has a double or triple.

Same here. They are the most comfortable ultra boost I have but I unfortunately beat them into the ground. Probably shouldn't have but I mowed in them
Good! Thats how all shoes should eventually look! Glad to see you like em, wear em, and customize them with grass dye how you like!

Last edited:
Roughly how much would a pair of lightly worn (some dirt on midsole, minor scratches on cage) 1.0 3m UBs go for?

LMAO this guy started talking about education. Then proceeded to divulge that he's an esquire. You probably work for an awful firm with all that salt rolling off.

Back
Top Bottom