ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theyre impossible. im pretty sure they messed up when they were making them.
how do you put them on do you just try to go straight into it? 

you should try pulling the front and back of the collar and turn the shoe 90 degrees and put your foot straight in, as you put it in revert back to original position.. works for me on flyknit mercurials

Last edited:

how do you put them on do you just try to go straight into it? 

you should try pulling the front and back of the collar and tilt the shoe 90 degrees and put your foot straight in, as you put it in revert back to original position.. works for me on flyknit mercurials
it doesnt work with these. lol. the collar is extremely tight. riley reid tight.

As promised, comparison in length between Triple Black 1.0 in sz 12 and CNY 3.0 in sz 11. The Triple Black is longer by the smallest of margins. Despite being longer though, it still figs snugger than the CNY 3.0 in sz 11 because of how loose and stretchy the 3.0 PK is. 

Thanks. Very small difference for a size apart. I hope I would be okay with my TTS for CNY.

That's DOPE!!! Crazy how such a small change can make such a  huge difference. I would most definitely be trying to cop those..... 
Sad thing its just a concept or customs. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
That's why you rarely see good on feet pics of kith. Should've just use the OG look instead of the collar.

Damn I need a trip to Hongkong. They have CNY both caged and uncaged sitting. I saw a pre order for 250. Hope the person can accomodate me.

so you still didn't find your "right size" even with half size up? Your 3rd time might not be as good as you think it will be. 

My problem with yeezys is I should wear a 12.5 which they didn't make in the v2. The 12 was crushing my toes at first but wooden shoe tree for a couple days and now they're a good fit. Tried the 13 and it slipped too much.

I would recommend anyone who thinks their v2 is half size too small to invest in some nice wooden shoe trees and put them in for a couple days. They do wonders. I also used this technique on my lunarcharge "orcas" and they went from unwearable to only a little snug.

Hey guys, just saw Zalando restocking the UB 3.0 in Core black and Triple White

Is it me or is the prime knit pattern is totally different from the ones released so far.

Hey guys, just saw Zalando restocking the UB 3.0 in Core black and Triple White

Is it me or is the prime knit pattern is totally different from the ones released so far.
It has holes in the middle, instead of a full stretch mark pattern

Got my UB ACE 16+ black boost today. Sick shoe, clean colorway!

Just wanted to give some sizing recommendations: as the previous 2 models (teal/mint & black/red) they have no inner thick cage anymore but sort of an underneath padded layer to keep your feet warm – not sure if this is 3M, but i doubt it. 

I went with my true UB size 11.5, but could have eventually gone 0.5 down.

Conclusion: they run pretty much true to size or half down for a snugger fit!

The stripes are 3M, the Adidas Logo on the back is silver! Of course the boost is just painted … still no full black boost.

Sorry for the crappy pics, just wanted to give a quick look.

View media item 2287680

View media item 2287681

Got my UB ACE 16+ black boost today. Sick shoe, clean colorway!

Just wanted to give some sizing recommendations: as the previous 2 models (teal/mint & black/red) they have no inner thick cage anymore but sort of an underneath padded layer to keep your feet warm – not sure if this is 3M, but i doubt it. 

I went with my true UB size 11.5, but could have eventually gone 0.5 down.

Conclusion: they run pretty much true to size or half down for a snugger fit!

The stripes are 3M, the Adidas Logo on the back is silver! Of course the boost is just painted … still no full black boost.

Sorry for the crappy pics, just wanted to give a quick look.

Damn bro. No chance in hell I wouldn't be selling those things as over priced as they are. They nice but at $1000 you should have never taken them out the box.

Strange as it may seem, some people buy shoes to wear them...

I'm one of those people but it would be really hard for me to do that on a 500% markup unless it was something I wanted REALLY badly. Those are dope shoes but if I could flip them for $1000 I would do it in a heartbeat and get pretty much any shoe I wanted with the profit.

I'm one of those people but it would be really hard for me to do that on a 500% markup unless it was something I wanted REALLY badly. Those are dope shoes but if I could flip them for $1000 I would do it in a heartbeat and get pretty much any shoe I wanted with the profit.
Nobody's paying 1000 dollar for those lol. It's just what they are listed on ebay. ******* overpriced.

Just got offered to trade my ds SNS UBs for ds Kith UBs. Dang I hate these hard decisions! I really love both pairs so not sure what I'm gonna do yet. What do people here think? And no I won't make a decision based on your opinions, I'm just curious what others think.

Just got offered to trade my ds SNS UBs for ds Kith UBs. Dang I hate these hard decisions! I really love both pairs so not sure what I'm gonna do yet. What do people here think? And no I won't make a decision based on your opinions, I'm just curious what others think.

I'd pick the sns anyway.

Unrelated, but what's the chances of me manual copping those RCs? Any good ATC services?

Back
Top Bottom