ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that true? I have a good buddy in HK I'm sending out to look for them... hope it works!!!

Yeah. The person doing pre order was in hongkong. And her pre order was a good price which was 250. However there is a limit of pair per person.

Can't find the post now since thread moved super fast last few days, but a guy posted up his CNY pickups from HK. Said his buddy went to both Adidas stores, was limit one per and only doubled up cause he had someone with him. Really think they have that many multiple size runs just sitting around?
Have noticed the lack of questioning if the Ultra Boost is real or fake compared to Yzy or Nmd threads. Especially from individuals overseas selling. Good luck on pickup.

Can't find the post now since thread moved super fast last few days, but a guy posted up his CNY pickups from HK. Said his buddy went to both Adidas stores, was limit one per and only doubled up cause he had someone with him. Really think they have that many multiple size runs just sitting around?
Have noticed the lack of questioning if the Ultra Boost is real or fake compared to Yzy or Nmd threads. Especially from individuals overseas selling. Good luck on pickup.

Word thanks! My buddy actually works in the apparel industry there and works with Some folks in the know... hopefully he can secure me a few pairs!

I think that the only thing that's gonna be copped this first half of the year. are SNS 1.0 ( if I find a trade ) , yeezys (there seems to be some good color ways dropping ) those olives/tan sole 3.0, and the white Y3 if they ease on the hype and hit sales (or something like the matches frenzy happens )

Otherwise that's it. Nothing really interesting seems to be happening right now. All too random. Too bad thought.

only things ive ever really liked are the consortium athleisure pants, and the pharrell pullover windbreaker.
and for some reason I also really like their reigning champs joggers, idk why. 

Yeah i actually liked some of the pharrell stuff and i liked the RC clothing....but both had price tags that were laughable. Espcially for straight up grey sweats. Like they looked cool....but not for what they were asking

@DesD1,

Sent you a pm late last night.
Can you take a look and answer?
Appreciate any insight help.
Need to ask those in the know with contacts.

Thx...thought same but wasnt sure if anyone would be interested since the Kith is the hyped shoe at the moment
TBH, it will be hard...  Im trying to trade my copper v2 or creams for 1 and no bites...  Might be different with 3Ms tho... 

As seen on Twitter. This makes me scared to put mine on
Welp...  Passing on Kiths now...  My cankles wont be able to avoid that... 
laugh.gif

Just looked closely at my Kiths and that bit of stitching is actually pretty poorly done. I can see why they spilt for that guy. Luckily it seems like something almost tailors could fix.

On a related note, they're definitely hard to get on the first time (think uncaged UB or Ace UB), but progressively easier after that. Didn't have to put much effort in to get them on on the 3rd day.

anyone from the Eugene/Oregon area mind PMing me? Im trying to figure out if the guy I bought my kith UBs from is giving me the run around, blaming delays on weather and stuff.
Looking at weather online, they had a clear weather up until yesterday when they got snow...  
eek.gif

Just looked closely at my Kiths and that bit of stitching is actually pretty poorly done. I can see why they spilt for that guy. Luckily it seems like something almost tailors could fix.

On a related note, they're definitely hard to get on the first time (think uncaged UB or Ace UB), but progressively easier after that. Didn't have to put much effort in to get them on on the 3rd day.

The thought of having to take a $220 shoe to a tailor for repair is dumbfouding. Not well thought out by Adidas...

The thought of having to take a $220 shoe to a tailor for repair is dumbfouding. Not well thought out by Adidas...
I've been keeping my pair on ice but I've been considering using gradually larger cups to break in the ankle before wearing them.

Anyone at liberty to share the original tweet? Would love to see what sort of conversation is generating around the issue

$350 Yeezy 750's had the notorious zippers breaking. They did ultimately honor repairs under "warranty" though.
only if you were the original purchaser with original receipt, lol most people sold their OG 750's pretty quick for what is now a steal price. 

Back
Top Bottom