ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for some reason i had the hardest time finding past weather, I could only get forcasting
roll.gif
I just went weather dot com and select month for Eugene, OR.  Went back December then current month.  Normally I check weather dot gov.  A little more accurate.  

Kiths are easy to put on if you aren't trying to jam them on the first or second time :lol:
Guy probably went tts or sized down and stretched the collar to the max trying to get them on.

anyone from the Eugene/Oregon area mind PMing me? Im trying to figure out if the guy I bought my kith UBs from is giving me the run around, blaming delays on weather and stuff.

Dont think he is lying. My ups package got delayed as well and it is sitting in oregon. Should be delivered today, but guess it will be here next week. Been snowing pretty bad in oregon. School is closed and people are stuck in the house.

Thx...thought same but wasnt sure if anyone would be interested since the Kith is the hyped shoe at the moment
TBH, it will be hard...  Im trying to trade my copper v2 or creams for 1 and no bites...  Might be different with 3Ms tho... 
Honestly, I think it depends on the market. I've got a guy interested in my black/white v2s for his Kith

As an isolated example, I would take creams for Kith anyday. Mostly because I NEED creams but can't fathom paying $500 usd (converted to CAD) + customs/taxes and shipping.

Honestly, I think it depends on the market. I've got a guy interested in my black/white v2s for his Kith

As an isolated example, I would take creams for Kith anyday. Mostly because I NEED creams but can't fathom paying $500 usd (converted to CAD) + customs/taxes and shipping.
Yeah thats true.  If it was belugas or red v2s that Im offering then it might be a different story.  I think in the end, I'll end up keeping coppers and/or creams and just move on from Kith lol

Gotta be real careful putting your KITHs on...stay away from pulling on the pull tab, did that once and felt a stitch bust lol

Dont think he is lying. My ups package got delayed as well and it is sitting in oregon. Should be delivered today, but guess it will be here next week. Been snowing pretty bad in oregon. School is closed and people are stuck in the house.

thanks man, you're the second to confirm it. Hes still responding so im still not too worried, just wanted to make sure since he dropped it off on the 31st and still just says pre shipment.

thanks man, you're the second to confirm it. Hes still responding so im still not too worried, just wanted to make sure since he dropped it off on the 31st and still just says pre shipment.

31st was a Saturday. 1st a Sunday. 2nd a holiday. Sometimes scans don't update. Good luck.

Are the fit on the ultra boost 3.0 TTS? I usually wear a 10 but considering copping 9.5 from FNL. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom