ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man as much as ive tried to like them, the uncaged ultraboost just dont do it for me at all except for the high look of the kiths. something about them just doesnt click. to each their own though, im a huge fan of desert boosts and retro boosts and far more people arent a fan of those when compared to the uncaged UB 
laugh.gif

I want to thank this poster for this post. You're a massive liar, and you know it, I actually went to the store, spoke to my friend who works there, he confirmed they didn't have the olives and haven't had them since the day they dropped last week. So you played anyone who read your post and acted on it. Shame on you (and I'll use the overdone "smh").

There is a silver lining to your cruel lying. My friend said footaction had them on 34th. So I went there. Of course they didn't either but they did have a secret drop of Nike SF AF1 and they had some left in my size, so i got one, using a coupon. So i paid 160 for a fire drop worth 300+ (not a reseller, I will wear these).

So thank you, but you know what you did with this lie. Grow up.
Thank you for that. 

I want to thank this poster for this post. You're a massive liar, and you know it, I actually went to the store, spoke to my friend who works there, he confirmed they didn't have the olives and haven't had them since the day they dropped last week. So you played anyone who read your post and acted on it. Shame on you (and I'll use the overdone "smh").

There is a silver lining to your cruel lying. My friend said footaction had them on 34th. So I went there. Of course they didn't either but they did have a secret drop of Nike SF AF1 and they had some left in my size, so i got one, using a coupon. So i paid 160 for a fire drop worth 300+ (not a reseller, I will wear these).

You could've just called the store using your telephone

So ur "friend" lied to you too? 
roll.gif

They didn't have them bro. And who cares, the hype on the olives (trace cargo) is entirely fueled by this board and reddit, the resale is nothing special and they don't look that good as the heel cup looks cheap. But I would take a pair for retail and trade for something better, why not.

The dude on here flat out lied, not cool.
roll.gif

I may not contribute all the time but I love the pettiness!
happy.gif

Just for lurkers looking for deals, last one that I remember was royals on sweatshop. That's one in several months, pretty bad return no?

Now if they want 2.0 hating and JPAC vs the world free for alls, this is def the place!
There have been many debates/discussions/arguments here but I guess mine are world renowned.

Thread has been pretty calm for the past few months.

So you'll use "smh" but not "cop grail" 

Pick and choose Mr Graduate

if you had a friend who works at 5th, you should have called or texted to confirm before trusting a stranger on a shoe forum. But it doesn't sound like your "friend" really cared to begin with lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom