ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do a lot of people actually like the burgundy ground beef colourway?
theres 2 ground beef colorways.. the fresh just grind beef (red), and one with a week old beef sitting at a western beef (burgundy)

Last edited:
Does stuff really restock when the restock app says it does or is most of it just errors or something :lol: all the good stuff be gone before you can even get to it but it's weird cuz a lot of stuff does restock frequently. Like those naked boosts they just supposedly restocked a couple minutes ago

Does stuff really restock when the restock app says it does or is most of it just errors or something :lol: all the good stuff be gone before you can even get to it but it's weird cuz a lot of stuff does restock frequently. Like those naked boosts they just supposedly restocked a couple minutes ago
Apparently they're gone between the time that it gets restocked and the time it appears on the app is what others here have said

Does stuff really restock when the restock app says it does or is most of it just errors or something
laugh.gif
all the good stuff be gone before you can even get to it but it's weird cuz a lot of stuff does restock frequently. Like those naked boosts they just supposedly restocked a couple minutes ago
they do restock but their notifications are a few minutes late. The people and or bots who have PM ongoing are usually the ones that eats up whatever good that restocks. 

Yea they actually restock but mostly just 1 pair so most of the time the bots snatch them up first.

At my adidas outlet for $89. Tried on 8.5 (same size I got for the kith trailboost) and these are noticeable tighter, couldn't even walk in them. The kith 8.5 are a perfect size for me. Picked up a 9, going to keep the kith on ice for a little.

View media item 2289565

ive got a link to CNY caged for $300 shipped and uncaged for $280 shipped. Should I post it and just feed the lurkers :lol:

Last edited:
Just picked up my first pair of Adidas since the Kobe moonboots. I got the triple white Ultra Boost. They're extremely comfy, but they are a little tight. I wore them for about 2 hours of walking/standing inside. Do they break in at all? If not I need to exchange them for a bigger size.

It's ridiculous how fast world travels on social media. Someone posted a photo of a restock at our local store of the burgundy, triple white, core black 3.0 and in probably less than 20 minutes they were all gone

Last edited:
Just picked up my first pair of Adidas since the Kobe moonboots. I got the triple white Ultra Boost. They're extremely comfy, but they are a little tight. I wore them for about 2 hours of walking/standing inside. Do they break in at all? If not I need to exchange them for a bigger size.

Which model do you have? If you remove the insole and they fit perfect you can wear them like that. Or if you want to keep the insoles you can stick a wood shoe tree in them and they should stretch.

Back
Top Bottom