ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get 1.0 CB AND 1.0 TW.
You know I want to 
roll.gif

Thinking about copping TW 1.0's soon but its so hard to pull the trigger since I already have the white 3m 2.0's. But dat pattern is sexy
Also thinking about grabbing CB 1.0's instead of the TW's, what does everyone think?

Get both the TW and CB 1.0's. In my eyes
1. CB 1.0
2. TW 1.0

And then there is everything else.

You know i may just end up picking up both...

Just one more question, I wear an 11.5 in my 2.0's and they fit perfectly. Should I size up to a 12? I've heard that the 1.0's are a tad more snug than 2.0's

You know i may just end up picking up both...

Just one more question, I wear an 11.5 in my 2.0's and they fit perfectly. Should I size up to a 12? I've heard that the 1.0's are a tad more snug than 2.0's

Do it. Sell some other shoes to make room if you have to. Or get CB 1.0s now and then save for TW 1.0 in a couple months when the weather's nicer.

Some people would suggest going up half a size. But I didn't want to do that because the shoe looks long as it is. I went TTS and they were snug at first, but after breaking them in by walking around at home and using a cedar shoe tree they fit perfect.

Last edited:
still want to check that white noise pair in hand even if it looks like a cat :lol:

These 3.0s are like a rorschach test, you see what you want to see. For most of you, apparently that's cats.

Anyone know if the Kith UB mid was made in a size 14? Theres one on GOAT and Im wondering how the **** they got one. 

Anyone know if the Kith UB mid was made in a size 14? Theres one on GOAT and Im wondering how the **** they got one. 
There was, i remember seeing a screenshot of some stock numbers and for some reason i think i remember there either being only 7 or 70 in stock for the KITH drop

I don't think he thinks of himself as a celebrity, it's some of his fans that treat him like it that do. If you watch his videos he is actually pretty down to earth and seems like hes just doing this s*** because he enjoys it

Exactly and make a dollar off these dumb a****

Heard a guy get a last long sleeve and turned around and yelled out a price to sell it. Dudes like that kill the game

there were a few

There was, i remember seeing a screenshot of some stock numbers and for some reason i think i remember there either being only 7 or 70 in stock for the KITH drop
Was it on ADC? ADC is usually my go-to for boat sizes, but I swear I dont remember seeing a 14 option... Thanks for your guys' help though (and hopefully that dude asking 2 G for one will come down to a reasonable price... 
tired.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom