ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My order from start fitness for those 110 solars still hasn't come since December 12th. Starting to think those aren't comin

Gross. Don't let some random shoe man write on your shoes.

Only person that should be signing the RFs is RF.

Not sure of the context of the shoes but if that dude did sign someone else's shoes, I kinda wish he would have refused to sign and then berated the person who asked... would be the right thing to do as a true fan of boost and being cool

Last edited:
100% know it was stolen because no way a box is walking away on its own. Either USPS "fake" delivered it and took it him/herself or someone came up on my porch and took it. 

Going through the exact same thing with kith and ups. I know for a fact someone stole the package. Ups never rang the doorbell nor knocked on the door. Signature line was a string of numbers and not a name. I was contacted twice by kith and said that they would contact ups. Last I heard from them was an email saying ups said they delivered the package. Ever since then I have emailed kith numorous times with no reply.
I'm thinking about calling my credit card company and filing a chargeback. What are my chance of winning?

"Hey who signed your shoes?"

"This guy that makes video on YouTube that has a lot of shoes"

"
sick.gif
"

roll.gif

I used both Angelus paints and have been wearing my Ubs for a couple of weeks now. You can see some slight cracks but only if you look really closely.
What was your process? Got pics?  I just completed my first paint job with Angelus.  Kinda weary to wear excessively. 

The thing thats ridiculous about the MiAdidas UBs are that some people bought them and are trying to resell them for 5-600 dollars.... 
mean.gif

Going through the exact same thing with kith and ups. I know for a fact someone stole the package. Ups never rang the doorbell nor knocked on the door. Signature line was a string of numbers and not a name. I was contacted twice by kith and said that they would contact ups. Last I heard from them was an email saying ups said they delivered the package. Ever since then I have emailed kith numorous times with no reply.
I'm thinking about calling my credit card company and filing a chargeback. What are my chance of winning?
Credit Card will help you alot more than paypal and I can guarantee you that. Chances of winning are much better than my situation tbh.

The thing thats ridiculous about the MiAdidas UBs are that some people bought them and are trying to resell them for 5-600 dollars.... 
mean.gif
Some dude actually bought codes and made a ub similar to the shock mint but with a grey and black cage.. he probably put in 350+ for that

Back
Top Bottom