ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Come on people, fess up...  Who's man is this? 
laugh.gif

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2017/01/yeezy-busta-interviews
Can you "catch" someone if they don't know they're wearing fakes? 

Yeah, I posted the same thing last week and a lot of people said I was wrong and that they are PK.

We will see is where it ended.  One pre order site had them listed as mesh and these detailed pics look mesh:

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/adidas-y3-pure-boost-triple-white-release-date/

Tank said they are PK so I trust him.  It may be just a different type of PK because Y-3 always uses high quality materials.
Pretty sure its going to be PK, my guess is its just knit differently like how the PK is on Pharrel NMDs vs PK NMD R1.

are the olive 3.0's the first time adidas has ever futzed with the UB heel cup (medal pack doesn't count) ?

The reviews make that heel cup look awesome. 

That alone pushes it ahead of the 2.0 in my book

wax laces too tho.

Seller's good. Paid through invoice without any problem. He had a dude lined up to pay the invoice but he was taking too long, so he let me get them instead. Potential buyer missed out on a real good deal. Clutch assist on these btw, @gordyloc

Hmm I'm tempted to buy those, but I won't need them here in sunny California.
I missed out on these I wanted them bad nice pickup

Not sure why Complex brings up Trump in the interview or why the dude has to talk about what celebs he has met. The motivation of exposing fakes now becomes a side show when you become a wannabe famous. Hope you get back to roots.
And the exposed people talk about suing people? That's beyond absurd. Get the F* out with that. Could come right back at you. Do hope he's 100% positive when launching the shot.

Not sure why Complex brings up Trump in the interview or why the dude has to talk about what celebs he has met. The motivation of exposing fakes now becomes a side show when you become a wannabe famous. Hope you get back to roots.
And the exposed people talk about suing people? That's beyond absurd. Get the F* out with that. Could come right back at you. Do hope he's 100% positive when launching the shot.
I would say Trump was brought up because Kanye "supports" Trump...  I dunno lol

I don't like the gum sole on these at all. Would've been better black IMO

Waiting for the grey and maroon joints though 
nerd.gif
I actually like the gum sole...  But now that I look at it, it resembles the NK NMD color scheme lol

Based on these pics, is it possible to LC if these are real?  Oreo 10.5
Anyone?  I know there's a section for this lol

Last edited:

Based on these pics, is it possible to LC if these are real?  Oreo 10.5
Anyone?  I know there's a section for this lol
Cmooooon maaaaaan.

But since we're here, boost looks fine but you'd need to look at the insole and collar stitching for 100%

are there any new colorways coming out this weekend dropping on Adidas' site? Are the Trace Cargos dropping on Adidas' site? Thanks fams!

Back
Top Bottom