ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oneness with retail price, what a surprise .
That's the marked down price
laugh.gif

Are there any Triple White 2.0 Fugazis out there?
Or better yet: Does anyone know where to buy some 2.0 Triple Whites (not fake) safely in Europe?

Last edited:
A little late but here's my top five.
1. 3m 1.0
2. Reigning Champs
3. Mystery Grey 1.0
4. Wool Grey 1.0
5. OG 1.0

Response Trail KITH for retail. I bought OG purp's from him and @viskor bought MG's off him as well. Good dude.
Seller's good. Paid through invoice without any problem. He had a dude lined up to pay the invoice but he was taking too long, so he let me get them instead. Potential buyer missed out on a real good deal. Clutch assist on these btw, @gordyloc

Hmm I'm tempted to buy those, but I won't need them here in sunny California.
**** I'd buy those! been looking for my size :D 

Do you know if these are still avail @gordyloc  ?

Last edited:
Anyone know how to mitigate this separation from happening any further? It seem to be like I bust a thread were the ankle cushion is. I burned the loose thread down to the point where it kind of fused with the inner liner already. Had to be super careful. You can kind of even see where it heated up around the thread on the top side too. Haha Not too bad though. Should I try to stitch back shut now, or leave it be?
View media item 2294033

Happened to my hypebeast UBs on the same spot. Stitched it, auctioned it as "used with flaws" for ridiculous money. Buyer replied and said that he really needed to search the flaw. So yeah, do. it yourself, no big deal ;-)

I know for a fact that the guy who delivered my package was not the usual guy. He was covering for my usual dude who is really good at his job. Does this get me anywhere though?

Yeah man. If anything he can get in trouble for it. If he didn't know where to put it he should've left a notice instead of leaving it for the public.

All four footsites showing the Trace Cargos on the calendar for this Friday

Last edited:
I remember when the 2.0 olives dropped, there was barely any hype around those because of the 2.0 pattern and they were still hard to get. I'm preparing myself to take the L but will still try.

So the more I look at the Upper of these white y3, and the more news updates I see online, the more I question if these will have a PK upper....
Yeah, I posted the same thing last week and a lot of people said I was wrong and that they are PK.

We will see is where it ended.  One pre order site had them listed as mesh and these detailed pics look mesh:

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/adidas-y3-pure-boost-triple-white-release-date/

Tank said they are PK so I trust him.  It may be just a different type of PK because Y-3 always uses high quality materials.

@tankdayglo even promised me that if they turned out to be mesh that he would oop me a pair no charge
nerd.gif

JK
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom