ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nothing too impressive really, missing like 95% of the collabs because I'm an apprentice of L's :lol:

only UB's I'm probably happy to owned are my OG's, Olive 1.0, SNS, TB 1.0, Kith, Naked, Cream, and RC's. Other than that, just a sparse collection of GR 1.0's. And I posted my pics the other day of majority of those aforementioned

sounds alot like my collection. which I think is solid :smokin

Last edited:
Hey as anyone seen the Royal ultra boost 3.0 bb8844 is the code. Found some one eBay and were curious if they are even legit. Thanks for the help. And yes I've googled them and it brings me to an eBay page

So this should probably be posted on another sub but I guess it kinda fits since it's related. Does anyone in here have suggestions for joggers/pants to wear with UBs, specifically for people with bigger legs (i.e. powerlifter) ? Anything I can find to fit my hips is just super long. I have the hardest time trying to find any pants that I can wear with my UBs, so any help will be appreciated.

Player Stats:

Weight :180lbs

Height: 5'6"

Waist :34"

Hip (booty): 41~
i like killion tracker pants a lot. can't go wrong with TF either. heard the new ZNE pants are nice and not as slim as TF still gotta try those out 

most 3.0's haven't wow'ed me. And I'm still floor to ceiling stacked with UB's already so I really might just pass on a lot of 3.0 colorways. Even some good ones I like but already have a handful of that colorway in the same model or brand, those similar ones might get passed on as well. 

Same with me. Really need to stop myself from purchasing another pair. Really need to save some money.

So this should probably be posted on another sub but I guess it kinda fits since it's related. Does anyone in here have suggestions for joggers/pants to wear with UBs, specifically for people with bigger legs (i.e. powerlifter) ? Anything I can find to fit my hips is just super long. I have the hardest time trying to find any pants that I can wear with my UBs, so any help will be appreciated.

Player Stats:

Weight :180lbs

Height: 5'6"

Waist :34"

Hip (booty): 41~
5'8 182lbs 34'waist soccer thighs and calves here: recently discovered Uniqlo jogger denim pants to fit really well, their length inseam is 30' which is perfect. 

Well here's what I got. Kid is adamant he only tried them on once inside of Solebox Austria 
laugh.gif

Must've been one ******* muddy day

Last edited:

Well here's what I got. Kid is adamant he only tried them on once inside of Solebox Austria 
laugh.gif

Must've been one ******* muddy day
Someone gotta tell Solebox to clean their floors...

I'd be lightweight mad if he said that and that's what I got. You gonna do anything about it?

Not sure what I'm going to do, I got a deal on them but I thought I was buying DS shoes. I would Paypal dispute but all they will do is request I send back the merchandise for a refund. I paid most with an existing Paypal balance so if I contact Amex I would only be able to file a chargeback on about 150~

the least he could do is clean it off lol. I mean that could look DS if you just take a wet towel to it. Ask for a partial refund or something lol

Yea just told me to eff off guess that partial refund isn't happening 
laugh.gif
Send them back ... I won't let any seller treat me like that who that **** think he is ... 

And If you had them from fb I'll bash the **** out of the kid 

Last edited:

Not sure what I'm going to do, I got a deal on them but I thought I was buying DS shoes. I would Paypal dispute but all they will do is request I send back the merchandise for a refund. I paid most with an existing Paypal balance so if I contact Amex I would only be able to file a chargeback on about 150~
If your charge back doesnt go through I'll give you 160 lol

then file a chargeback, since you paid with Amex, they're pretty good with purchase protection. At least you'll get back that $150 lol

12.5s, I filed the Paypal dispute and tried to be nice again just requested a partial refund. If I get shot down again then I'm sure Amex got my back.

Oh wells, risk of the game I guess. Not the end of the world plus like vino said you could probably clean these up and have them looking DS anyway. Just didn't have to lie about the condition in the first place

Oh wells, risk of the game I guess. Not the end of the world plus like vino said you could probably clean these up and have them looking DS anyway. Just didn't have to lie about the condition in the first place
how much you paid and what size?

Back
Top Bottom