ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the suggestions! You're lucky, those 4 inches make a huge difference. I tried on the Tiro's in store at Adidas and they were just too long. 

TWSS :lol:

But seriously what type of joggers are you looking for?

Last edited:

Oh wells, risk of the game I guess. Not the end of the world plus like vino said you could probably clean these up and have them looking DS anyway. Just didn't have to lie about the condition in the first place
I mean if you indeed got a steal on them, then maybe just consider yourself having bought VNDS in the first place. Shoe does look tried on at some dirty spot or at least worn once for an Instagram pic or something.

I mean if you indeed got a steal on them, then maybe just consider yourself having bought VNDS in the first place. Shoe does look tried on at some dirty spot or at least worn once for an Instagram pic or something.

I agree, you guys just got my initial overreaction :wow:

Does Human Race fit like PK NMD?
yes, half size down is what I suggest. Though, the cage makes the shoe pretty narrow and the cage does become a little bothersome compared to regular PK NMD. Mine is broken in but I can still feel the cage from the inside. 

Haha maybe. My favorite part is actually the textured cage.

The color itself is just really unique, not a lot of options for 1.0s on this side of the color spectrum.

They also have the same inner toecap that the SB has. It's a much softer, more pliable rubber piece that blends seamlessly into the PK. Nakeds & SBs are the only two UBs that have it.

Hmm, thanks for the info. Makes me more excited for mine to arrive!

Ana Cheri.

She's also married to my friend Ben (sorry guys) whom I used to train with in Huntington Beach before they opened up their own gym in Santa Ana.
Damn she bad. 
nthat.gif

what size are those ? My size I'll take them ... They beaters anyways. ..

The land of down under ... If it's anything like crocodile Dundee.. I would believe him ...

Not about to mail them back to Austria out of my own pocket, going Paypal > CC route

Austria-German cousins. Think the Govinator Ahnuld.

F bomb that kid. Don't let that one slide.
Why I never buy used shoes period.

Just set up this shelf for my sneakers, ordering some vinyls for the back of three of the shelfs. I got the adidas trefoil logo and the nike swoosh so far, anyone got any suggestions? I would do the jumpman logo but i dont own any jordans 
laugh.gif

Just set up this shelf for my sneakers, ordering some vinyls for the back of three of the shelfs. I got the adidas trefoil logo and the nike swoosh so far, anyone got any suggestions? I would do the jumpman logo but i dont own any jordans 
laugh.gif
Well you gotta get both adidas logos. The trefoil and the Sports Performance one.

Back
Top Bottom