ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So now that more people have 3.0s and more importantly people have military greens in hand, are they actually .5 big causing everybody to say to go a half size down? Or is it stay with your true size? I'm asking in the miracle of a chance I score a pair tomorrow I need to go for the right size.
trace cargo 3.0s defin run at least a .5 size big for me due to the stretchiness of the material 

Last edited:
I saw that. But people were just speculating that they are 2.0's. The website displays some generic SKU: I1191927. I went on live chat to ask for the number on the box and the number they provided matches the 1.0.

I also talked to them on chat and they told me they cant verify the style code on the box.

So now that more people have 3.0s and more importantly people have military greens in hand, are they actually .5 big causing everybody to say to go a half size down? Or is it stay with your true size? I'm asking in the miracle of a chance I score a pair tomorrow I need to go for the right size.

TTS for me... the new PK will let your toes wiggle around though cus its alot more stretchy

dam i could really use another pair of DS 1.0s that I know are auth..

too shook to buy them off ebay tbh

Can I get some definitive RC vs UB3.0 fit feedback? I have a size 8 trace cargo 3.0 UB but no 1.0 or 2.0 to compare. Fits snug but comfy. Half size down on RC or TTS as UB 3.0

Saw one member with CNY 3.0 and RC and the RC was half size down from CNY

Last edited:
ordered the ultraboost... let's see if they are 1.0 or 2.0

all I have to lose is $6.99 return
That's what my thought process was.Some people treat it as detonating a bomb. I'm willing to take the risk because I know opportunities to get 1.0's at retail price are few and far in between nowadays.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom