ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out of the 4 footsites, which is the best one to increase the chances of copping the trace cargos?

While everyone goes about trying for the Rf mids, the trails get slept on.

Personally i found these more versatile. Very light profile too...i was expecting them to bit a little heavy.

Kinda undecided on lace options.

View media item 2297609

Hell forget all about it when he is "igneous rock god" in a few years when he starts collecting something new. Its a fad[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Eh I know a lot of people like to get tattoos to signify important points in their life so maybe he is one of them and I for one would think it's pretty cool to look down at a tattoo and remember a time where I ran a semi-successful sneaker channel/collection. More power to him

new year same L's
new year more L's.

trying to cop at the same place expecting different results.  we iz crazy.
Definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
laugh.gif

That seems to be the common theme around here. Thanks for the response.
No problem man. Also, there is a Triple Black 3.0 releasing this year (only difference is the knit weave) that you may want to try for when they release instead for retail. They will most likely still be fairly hard to cop considering it is triple black, but shouldn't be nearly as limited as the TB 1.0 were.

Triple Black 3.0:

Last edited:

Look at thee beauties ... D: 

Hopefully I can get my size somehow 
Super beautys:smile: whats your size?
Us 9, I had a size 9,5 yesterday already locked down, but seller had one of the same model and he went straight ahead and told me that I should look preferably for my size cause they'll be to goofy if I went .5 up 

So I'm still in the look 

Great pick up again. 

Back
Top Bottom