ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why people on twitter are always thankful for yeezy mafia's carts? Hes actual stealing the carts from the common people and making them pay to check out. How can they be thankful for that

Why people on twitter are always thankful for yeezy mafia's carts? Hes actual stealing the carts from the common people and making them pay to check out. How can they be thankful for that
They don't have to deal with the stress 

I don't have a problem with people purchasing for resell .. If that's their hustle so beat it. It's a trend now ... Everyone is a reseller .. They see the prices of Yezzys and LTd shoes and most of not all think they missing out on potential profits.

What I do have a problem with is corporations letting these ATC sites .. Bots etc buying all the product and not allowing people that might want the sneaker but can't afford resell price the opportunity to buy.

Something has to be done ....

Either way screw it .... I'm buying TB to wear everyday and beat them ... Reason I want them is for comfort and because they are all black .... Besides that I rather spend that 200 300 400 or whatever in investment .. Although in all honesty if I could spend 20k worth in retail for a yezzy release I would that investment is going to yield more than stocks.
Nah man it's way cooler to save things in boxes in closets/under beds/corner the of a room.  Maybe you can sell to some internet person in a few years and make $100-$300 lmao 

"Collecting"
roll.gif

The actions of the resellers and the limited nature of the product trickles down to by regular manual purchasers who actually want the shoe and who can't get their size and so they grab anything they can because then they're at least in the "Resale Arena" and can flip for their size at resale price.

Last edited:

damn had that 9.5 in my cart, went to pay and page just disappeared. wonder if I'm blocked because i couldn't go back on the site and retrieve my cart. cleared cookies and was able to get on but Bag was empty. smh. This was 5 minutes after drop btw..
I think a few of you guys like to use Guest but this is where an account helps.

After you cart, log into your account. Any blocks further up in the process, you can simply clear cookies and log back in. Cart should be there if its within 10 min.

This is how folks OOP carts here, by logging into a cart already filled. 

I don't have a problem with people purchasing for resell .. If that's their hustle so beat it. It's a trend now ... Everyone is a reseller .. They see the prices of Yezzys and LTd shoes and most of not all think they missing out on potential profits.

What I do have a problem with is corporations letting these ATC sites .. Bots etc buying all the product and not allowing people that might want the sneaker but can't afford resell price the opportunity to buy.

Something has to be done ....

Either way screw it .... I'm buying TB to wear everyday and beat them ... Reason I want them is for comfort and because they are all black .... Besides that I rather spend that 200 300 400 or whatever in investment .. Although in all honesty if I could spend 20k worth in retail for a yezzy release I would that investment is going to yield more than stocks.
In the robot future, all shoes will be made to order and "simples" (that's what people are called in robot future) will be able to "simply" select their options and receive a shoe via drone.  This will eliminate a lot of issues. 

Last edited:

I think a few of you guys like to use Guest but this is where an account helps.

After you cart, log into your account. Any blocks further up in the process, you can simply clear cookies and log back in. Cart should be there if its within 10 min.

This is how folks OOP carts here, by logging into a cart already filled. 
  The weird part was that i was logged in and when i cleared cookies and logged back in (within 2 minutes) my bag was empty and no order history 
mean.gif

In the robot future, all shoes will be made to order and "simples" (that's what people are called in robot future) will be able to "simply" select their options and receive a shoe via drone.  This will eliminate a lot of issues. 

lol no

it's updating tho as I click. some sizes disappear and some sizes reappear. I have carted in the past like this before but it takes a lot of patience and some luck 

Yeah, thats how I copped my ground beefs during restock

Last edited:
sizes keep popping in and out but majority of the sizes aren't available anymore. I'm tired from completing the captcha for a cw I only kind've of want lol

I swear to God that I was thinking about this last night ...

Think about Nike ID

Just present the shoe to the virtual world and advertise the shot out of it ... Then customer would log in select style customize it (only selected pair) and or order their pair with size .. Factory makes it send eta and no more of this nonsense ....

What's the going rate for Kith aspen midboost ?

If trading a Yzy v2, should they add to it?

Now I'm based in europe and the Kiths are a bit more expensive hear because of the minimal stock but I'm trading my extra pair of ds belugas for a pair of ds Kiths. Maybe he should add a bit to me, I'm not sure, but I honestly don't care since I just want to wear the shoes and a pair or Kiths in my size are almost impossible to find in europe. If we're both happy with the trades and get the shoes we want then why bother with one adding 50-100$? But I think it depends which V2's since the whole market in the US is different.

Now I'm based in europe and the Kiths are a bit more expensive hear because of the minimal stock but I'm trading my extra pair of ds belugas for a pair of ds Kiths. Maybe he should add a bit to me, I'm not sure, but I honestly don't care since I just want to wear the shoes and a pair or Kiths in my size are almost impossible to find in europe. If we're both happy with the trades and get the shoes we want then why bother with one adding 50-100$? But I think it depends which V2's since the whole market in the US is different.

I wish we were trading haha I want belugas so badly

Wouldn't do that trade guy getting Beluga would be winning by a lot. About 200. But if you are happy with the trade then by all means do it! All up to you just giving my input on it. I would just sell the Beluga and buy Kith on GOAT or Stockx.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom